Chapter 14

Laurel, Sara, and Quentin were sitting at a table in the kitchen getting a snack.

"I can't believe Ollie made it through everything that he has. I don't know if I could have done it." Laurel said.

"I think you could have. You just have to keep everything that you are trying to get home to on your mind all the time. It makes it so that you know what you are fighting for." Sara said.

"I can't believe I am saying this but when Queen gets back, I think that I am going to have to forgive him for everything he has done, because he seems to be a better man now despite some of the things I have seen in these videos." Quentin said.

"Just wait until you find out where I have been. Ollie's stuff will look like nothing compared to that." Sara said.

"Really, I have a hard time believing that." Laurel said.

"You'll see. Anyways, I am headed back to the video room. Are y'all ready?" Sara asked and they nodded.

As soon as they returned to the room the video started to play. It started off with Oliver chasing a man on the roof tops and as was trying to catch the guy he somehow tripped up and feel off the roof and was tangled in some rope. As he was trying to get free a familiar face walked up to him. It just happened to be Waller.

Later the two were at a bar having a drink. "I was hoping that I would see you again Oliver. I didn't know what would happen to you in Hong Kong." Waller said.

"I have a feeling that you have something that you want me to do." Oliver said.

"Actually, I am surprised that you didn't go home to your family and friends." Waller said.

"I can't go back there. I am a monster, and they don't need that around them." Oliver said.

"So, you are just going to be a vigilante in another city then?" Waller asked.

"I guess so. It will keep me from corrupting my family and friends." Oliver said.

"Well, I would like to wish you luck. Let's have one more drink before we go our separate ways." Waller said as she and Oliver drink out of the glasses that were in front of them.

Oliver started to feel weird and he passed out in the floor. When he finally woke up, he realized he was in a plan. A man gave him a parachute and walked him to the back of the plane. When the door opened Oliver looked down and saw something he hoped to never see again. Lian Yu.

"I am going to kill that bitch when I get home. She will be the first on my list." Sara said.

"Waller wants you to become a part of the group that is on the island right now and report back to us." The man said and then he pushed Oliver out of the door with his parachute and a bag with a computer in it.

Once he landed a man came up from behind him with gun pointed at him. "What are you doing here?" the man asked.

"I have been on this island for three years now. I just happened to see your group and I was going to go ask for help." Oliver said.

"Bullshit. I saw you parachute down here. So, tell me who you are, and I won't shoot you." The man said.

The man got close enough to put the gun up to the back of Oliver's head, which allowed him to grab the gun and fight the man until Oliver was able to get behind the man and snap his neck.

"Ok, now to find the way to get into this group." Oliver said to himself.

Oliver had an idea, so he picked up the guy and moved him over to where he knew some land mines were and dropped him on it. A few minutes later another man came to the area and found Oliver.