Chapter 30

Oliver and Roy are now after Digger Harkness a.k.a. Captain Boomerang. They track him down at ARGUS headquarters where he is trying to kill Lyla. Digger throws his boomerangs, and they are about to make contact with Oliver and Roy when all of a sudden, the boomerangs are stopped by what looks like lightening. They look up to see Barry standing there with the boomerangs in his hands.

Later they end up back at the lair and Oliver see that Caitlin and Cisco have come to Star City as well. While they are in the lair Lyla tells the team that Digger was killed by the bomb in his neck, but it didn't work. Lyla was his superior in this situation, so he wants revenge on her.

Oliver then finds out about a man that will be able to help them find Digger, but he is not cooperative, so Oliver puts a arrow in the man's shoulder and uses it to get the information that he needs. Barry doesn't like the was Oliver is doing this and he confronts Oliver. Oliver tells Barry if he doesn't like how he does stuff he can leave.

Somehow Digger is about to find Team Arrow's lair and he is able to hurt Lyla in the process. He then escapes the lair and is now trying to leave the city. The way that Digger is going to get out of the city is to set up five bombs throughout the city, because he knows that they can't stop the bombs and get him at the same time. Barry seems to have a plan for this though. He speeds a team member to all of the bombs, and they all disable the bombs at the same time. When Digger is caught, Oliver knows that he is too dangerous to be left in a normal prison, so he takes him to Lian Yu to be Slade's cell mate.

Diggle decides that he is going to propose to Lyla because of everything that had happened.

Before Team Flash leaves, Felicity give Caitlin and arrow that was used to kill Sara to see if she would be able to find out who killed Sara. Oliver and Barry decide to have a little bit of fun before Barry leaves, and they start by having Barry run at Oliver while Oliver shoots at him to see if he can stop all the arrows.

"Congratulations, Diggle." Tommy said.

"Thanks man." Diggle said.

"Looks like some of us will be going to a wedding soon." Laurel said.

"Yeah, it looks that way." Thea said.

The League shows up in Star City and gives Oliver two days to find Sara's killer or they will start to kill people until he does. He also finds out that his old friend Maseo went and joined the League after he left Oliver and Tatsu in Hong Kong.

Felicity gets the results back from Caitlin about the DNA on the arrow that killed Sara. The results are really disturbing to the team because it says that Oliver is the person to kill Sara. They end up finding out that it was Thea who had killed Sara and that she had been lying all alone about not know that Malcolm was alive.

Oliver went to confront Thea as the Arrow and get information about Malcolm. Thea ends up fighting the Arrow and escaping. Malcolm confronts Oliver when he finds out that Oliver went to Thea as the Arrow. He tells Oliver that there are substances out in the world that will allow someone to do what you tell them to and not remember it once it wears off and that is what he used on Thea. Oliver tries to kill Malcolm, but he has a video that he will release to the League is something was to happen to him. The only way out of this is for Oliver say that he killed Sara and challenge Ras to a fight.

At the same time all of this is going on Dinah has come to town and she has a feeling that something is wrong with Sara and Laurel tells her the truth about Sara's death. She makes sure that Dinah doesn't tell her father about Sara dying as well.

Later Oliver meets Ras in a specified place so they can fight. Oliver picks his weapon and attacks Ras. Ras is too good for Oliver though and at the end of the fight he ends up sticking the sword through Oliver's chest and then kicks him off the side of the mountain.