Chapter 18

Oliver was next seen setting in a chair at a table looking really beat up and his hands were zip tied in front of him. Kovar's men cut the zip tie so that he could eat. Kovar then came over to Oliver and was talking to him when Oliver used the knife to stab Kovar's hand and then he put the knife to his neck. The men put their guns down and Oliver picked them up and aimed one at Kovar and the other at his men.

"Way to take charge Ollie." Tommy said.

"And you really think that it is going to be that easy?" Diggle asked.

Oliver walks out in the hall with Kovar as his hostage and then he is surrounded by Kovar's men.

"Told you." Diggle said.

Oliver then pretty much challenged Kovar to a fight and Kovar beat him badly. Kovar then says, "I have an agreement with the Pakhan of the Bratva."

"That's a lie. They wouldn't work with you." Oliver said.

Right after he said that Gregor walked in and then Oliver knew what Kovar said was true. Gregor and his men took Oliver and they left. They were then down in a basement where the picture of Laurel fell free.

"Oh my God, I can't believe he still has that." Laurel said.

"What do you expect? He is madly in love with you." Thea said.

"Is this the woman that you are here for?" Gregor asked.

"No. She is what I left behind at home." Oliver said.

"Why are you here and not with her then?" Gregor asked.

"Because I am a monster, and they don't need that around them." Oliver said.

"Ok, so either you will obey me, or you will die. So, what's it going to be Mr. Queen?" Gregor asked as he pulled out his gun and aimed it at Oliver's head.

The next thing they knew there were gun shots coming from upstairs. The door opened and a woman in a hood shot an arrow at Gregor and got Oliver out of there.

Oliver woke up and found that he was at what he assumed was the woman's apartment. "What am I doing here? I need to get back to the Bratva." Oliver said.

"Why? Didn't they just try to kill you?" the woman asked.

"I have friends there." Oliver said.

"Yes. I am sure you do, but why go back to them? Why not go back home?" the woman asked.

"I can't. I am a monster. I can't take that back to my family and friends." Oliver said.

"I can teach you how to be two different people. It will enable you to be Oliver Queen again." The woman said.

She then pulled out his hood and held it out to him. "How did you get that?" Oliver asked.

"I snuck in and got it for you. It's not hard to sneak past Bratva. This belongs to my student, Yoa Fei." The woman said.

"How could you be Yoa Fei's teacher? You look around my age." Oliver said.

"I guess you could say it is a family secret." The woman said.

"How does she look so young when she is that old?" Thea asked.

"I have a feeling I know. I have heard of this woman before." Sara said.

"From where?" Laurel asked.

"If she is who I think she is, Ollie is going to get some of the training that I have." Sara said.