Chapter 24

Oliver is going after one of his targets on the list when he gets to the guys apartment and see that he has already been taken by someone. Later, there is a video sent out to everyone's cellphone and computer in the city. The video is of a man known as the Savior trying to get justice for what happened to his wife. He gives the lister a chance to explain himself and then the lister was shot. The savior also did this to a DA who had dropped charges on a criminal. After the DA had his ten minutes to explain he was shot as well. Oliver was trying to find the Savior and stop him, but it was like they were always in the same place but not in the same place. Soon Diggle remembered that there used to be subway tunnels under the city and that might be where this guy was broadcasting from.

Later that night Thea went to see Roy because he was supposed to start working at Verdant but had never shown up to work. They got into a fight but then the Savior showed up and took Roy captive. Thea ran to Verdant where Tommy and Oliver were talking, and Oliver realized that something was wrong.

"What's wrong Thea?" Oliver asked.

"My friend Roy was just kidnapped." Thea said.

About that time the tv switched over to the video with the Savior on it and he had Roy on Camera. Thea was very upset when she saw this. "I will find your friend, Thea. I promise. Tommy stays with her.

Oliver then went to the basement of the club and changed into his suit and asked, "Where is the subway car at right now Felicity?"

"You can catch it at the next platform. That would be 10th Street." Felicity said.

Oliver left the lair and got to the platform as the subway car was going by. He got on the car and then came face to face with the Savior. Oliver threw one of his mini arrows near Roy's hands so that he could cut himself free while he tried to talk the Savior down.

"You need to give the kid a chance to right his wrongs." The Hood said.

"People like him didn't give my wife a chance so why do they deserve a chance?" the Savior asked.

"Because some people will do better if given the chance." The Hood said.

"They didn't give my wife a chance, so I won't give him a chance." The Savior said as he aimed his gun at Roy.

"Don't do it." The Hood said as he released the arrow ad killed the Savior.

Later that night Roy showed up at Verdant and he and Thea hung out, which is when Oliver realized that they were probably more than friends. This was the night that Roy Harper decided that he needed to find the Hood and say thank you for saving his life.

A few days later Quentin comes to Verdant about a case where a girl was killed in the middle of the street when she was hit by a car. It turns out that the girl was on Vertigo and she had been at the club earlier that night. Quentin thinks that Tommy had something to do with this because the girl had texted him earlier in the night.

The Hood shows up at the asylum and questions the Count, but he seems to be crazy, but he can't rule the man out because it would be possible for him to have people outside of the asylum working for him.

Later the Count breaks out of the asylum and Oliver thinks that he should have killed him when he had the chance.

Being that Quentin thinks that Tommy might have something to do with this he goes and gets a warrant and comes back to check the club out because Tommy paid ten thousand dollars to the inspector to pass the club. Oliver then wonders why Tommy might have done this and starts to think the Quentin might be right. When Quentin gets there with the warrant, they have to let him downstairs and all there are crates of alcohol. Once Quentin leaves Oliver and Tommy have words for Oliver not believing him Tommy.