Chapter 29

"Ok, so what is Ollie going to be dealing with in this year?" Sara asked.

"You might actually be able to help him out this year Sara. It has to do with training that you already have." Conner said.

"Well, that sounds interesting, but why would Ollie need more training?" Laurel asked.

"Because he will need it to beat who is coming for him now." Mia said.

"Ok, let's see what happens." Thea said.

Laurel leads Oliver up to what looks like a press conference and he is wondering why he needs to be there. He sees Quentin go up to the podium and he gets even more curious. Quentin goes on to announce that he is now a Captain in the SCPD and that he will be disbanding the vigilante task force. Oliver seemed to be very happy about this.

Later Oliver, Roy, and Diggle are going after people who are selling Vertigo. They catch a man and turn him over to the SCPD. Little did they know that the man slipped a tracker on the Arrow. Oliver leaves straight from the mission to meet Felicity for their first date. Someone blows up the restaurant trying to kill Oliver. Felicity is unconscious and Oliver get her back to the lair and lays her on the table and he tries to track down who did this.

Oliver was also trying to get his company back which he and Felicity thought was going to be easy, but little did he know that he was going to have a competitor, in Ray Palmer. Palmer who platform was to make the city a better place and change the name from Starling City to Star City. Palmer ended up winning the vote and control of the company. When they were on the way out of the building Oliver told Felicity that it was probably best that this happened because he couldn't be two people. He couldn't be Oliver Queen and the Arrow, meaning that he also couldn't be with her.

The team found out that Werner Zytle was the person behind the attack on Oliver at the restaurant and that he was now the new seller of Vertigo. They also found out that he was trying something at the sports arena. The team gets to the arena

and looks for the bomb. Roy finds it and Felicity tells him that he will have to freeze it to stop the timer. He finds the cooling line and gets it and freezes the timer. Oliver is now on the roof fighting Zytle who doses him with Vertigo. It doesn't really affect him now because he knows who is where he didn't really know who he was the last time around. Sara shows up to help him out and Zytle is taken down.

Diggle didn't go on this mission because Oliver had sidelined him because he was about to be a father. It turned out that it was a good thing that Oliver did that because Lyla ended up having the baby while Oliver and Roy were in the field. Everyone met at the hospital to meet the baby.

Sara then goes and meets Laurel on the rooftop of one of the buildings in the city. After they catch up for a while Laurel leaves because she has to work on a case. Sara turns around and sees someone she was not expecting to see and then she was shot by three arrows causing her to fall off the building and land right in front of Laurel who was distraught at seeing that her sister was dead.

Oliver was called by Barry and they were meeting on a rooftop. Barry had just gotten out of a coma and he found out that he had powers. He wanted Oliver's advice because he didn't know how to be a hero. Oliver talked to him and told him that he could be a better hero than the Arrow. Barry then sped off back to Central City.

"Ok, so how am I supposed to help Oliver if I am dead?" Sara asked.

"You know what happens, so you change it." Conner said.

"Ok, but we don't even know who it was that did it." Laurel said.

"That will become clear later." Conner said and everyone nodded.