Chapter 26

Lyla Michaels, who is Diggle's ex-wife, gets captured in a Russian prison while she is there to looking for leads on Deadshot. John finds this out from Waller and he, Oliver and Felicity go to Russia to break her out. When they get there, they meet up with Anatoly who gives them a way in. Diggle acts like he is selling drugs and gets arrested and goes to the prison. While inside he finds out that Deadshot is there. He and Deadshot get Lyla out with the help of Oliver. Once they are safe, Diggle gets Deadshot out of the vehicle and they have a conversation about who hired him to kill Andy Diggle. Diggle finds out that it is a organization called HIVE. Diggle then leaves Deadshot there and the team heads back to America.

"I am glad that you have some answers now Diggle." Quentin said.

"Yeah, me too. I will have to look into this group." Diggle said.

A week later it was time for Moira's trial. Oliver and Thea arrive at court and see their mother lead in. Oliver tells Diggle to take the day off because he doesn't look good. Diggle goes to the lair and passes out. Felicity does a blood test on Diggle and finds out that he has Vertigo in his system, and they can't figure out how it got there.

Back in Court, things look like they might be going good until Thea gets on the stand and the DA gets her to admit that she didn't visit her mother for months because she was mad at what Moira had done. While questioning Thea, the DA passes out because of being exposed to Vertigo.

Oliver leaves during one of the breaks in Court and goes to see what the team has figured out. Diggle still looks like he is in bad shape and they find out that the cure didn't work on him.

The Count sends out a video with the DA and tells everyone that the only way to feel better is to take Vertigo and then he doses the DA with it. Oliver goes to the place to save the DA. He was not able to catch the Count though.

Oliver goes back to Court and is there until the jury leaves to discuss the verdict. While Oliver is at Court Felicity and Diggle find out that people are dosed when they take the Flu shot. Felicity goes to check out the van that Diggle went to go

get his shot. She is captured by the Count. While Oliver is waiting for the verdict to come in, he gets a call from the Count saying that he has Felicity, so Oliver left to go and save her. Oliver ended up killing the count in order to save Felicity. Oliver went back to court to find out that the verdict was ready. They went back in the courtroom and Moira was found not guilty. It is later found out that Malcolm is still alive and that he is the reason that Moira was found not guilty. Malcolm then announces something that Moira hoped that he never found out. He was Thea's father.

"Are you shitting me. I am the daughter of the psycho?" Thea asked.

"Unfortunately, it is true, but Robert will always be your father because he raised you." Moira said.

"I don't know how I feel about this. I guess it is good that this is out in the open. If I was to get mad at you later, I might would do something stupid." Thea said.

"I know. I am sorry I didn't tell you sooner." Moira said.

There is a break-in at the Applied Sciences building which bring Oliver, Felicity, and Diggle there, with Quentin and some other police to investigate. A new person shows up who no one knows. His name is Barry Allen and he said he was investigating a similar case in Central City. Barry said that this crime was committed by one man. Oliver was hoping that this was not true because he had seen things like this while he was away with the Mirakuru.

Later Roy and Sin were looking for one of Sin's friends who had been missing. They found him and he had bled out of his eyes and was dead.

Oliver and the team were back in his office when Barry came to set up some of his equipment. Oliver ended up finding out that Barry wasn't on a case and he confronted him, finding out that Barry's mother was killed by a man in a yellow suit who could run really fast. Barry then decides to leave because he has been found out. Oliver then finds that the thief is now robbing a blood bank, so he goes to stop the man and has a hard time dealing with the man's strength. He tries to stab him with an arrow but the arrow bends, but it does have some blood on it.