Chapter 19

Oliver and Anatoly are now in what looks like a hospital talking to a little boy who is sick and his mother. Anatoly give the mother some money and tells her to use it for something for the boy when he gets better.

"That was nice of you." Oliver said.

"The boy will not make it. There is no medicine." Anatoly said.

"But tuberculosis is curable." Oliver said.

"Yeah, it is. Like I said, there is no medicine. Bratva doesn't have that much money. We can help pay for the funeral though." Anatoly said.

"Well, that's no good." Oliver said.

"I now have a good idea what our last couple of hours together can be. We go steal some medicine." Anatoly said.

A few hours later Oliver and Anatoly walk back into the hospital with the medicine used to cure the tuberculosis and gave it to the doctors. "Now what do we do?" Oliver asked.

"We go see how much we can drink before we take you back to Lian Yu." Anatoly said as they left the hospital.

The next time Oliver and Anatoly are seen they are in a plane flying toward Lian Yu. "Looks like we are getting close. The weather is starting to get bad." Oliver said.

"It is probably telling us that we should not be here, and I would have to agree with that." Anatoly said.

"Why is it that you couldn't just leave from Russia to get home?" Anatoly asked.

"Because if I leave from Russia people will wonder why I didn't come home sooner so it is better that someone finds me on the island. That way they just think that I was stranded here the whole time." Oliver said.

"Ok, so let's here the plan again." Oliver said.

"I go and pay fishermen to come by the island. You fire an arrow at pile of wood, and it explodes, and the fishermen come and pick you up." Anatoly said.

"Ok, so we are good with the plan then." Oliver said.

They walk a bit further and Oliver picks up an orange and black mask. "That mask brings back bad memories, just like this island does." Anatoly said.

"He was my friend. I guess this must have washed up from the current from the ship." Oliver said as he found a piece of wood and stuck it in the rocks and put the mask on it and put an arrow through the eye of the mask.

Oliver then said that he had to show Anatoly something and he led him to the graves of Robert, Shado, and Taiana. "So, this is the woman you promised that you would kill Kovar?" Anatoly asked.

"Yes, and this is my father, and he is the reason why I have to go home now. I have to go and save my city for him." Oliver said.

"I understand." Anatoly said and then they walked back toward the beach.

"I know why you are going home. I just wish you could stay in Russia." Anatoly said.

"You will be fine Anatoly. You don't need me." Oliver said.

"I am afraid of what I might become if you are not here to make me see the right way to go." Anatoly said.

"You are a good man, and you have a plan to clean up the Bratva. Just stick to the plan and you will be ok." Oliver said.

"I will miss you my friend. Let's not wait for years to see each other again." Anatoly said as he hugged Oliver.

"I agree. Let's not wait for years again." Oliver said and then Anatoly went back to the plane and left.