Chapter 21

"Hey, Mia and Conner, I was wondering if you could help me out with something?" Sara asked.

"Yeah, what do you need?" Conner asked.

"I need some material that can hold up to bullets, knives, and arrows so that I can make some suits." Sara said.

"Well, you don't really need to worry about that. Just give us the designs and we have a machine that can make the suits for you." Mia said.

"That's cool. Well, you know what our suits look like in the future. Just make mine the same and make Laurel's with some black and yellow. They were always more her color than mine anyways." Sara said.

"Ok, a white suit and a black and yellow one coming right up. Does this mean that you and mom will be starting up as soon as dad does?" Conner asked.

"I am sure your mom will. It will take a while for me because I will have to find a way to get out of the League first." Sara said.

"That's true. We will go and get the suits started now and then we will start the video." Conner said.

Once the video starts again, we see Oliver walking into court with Walter, Moira, and Tommy. He went though what had happened on the ship and how he had made it to the life raft and how he had survived on the island. Once he was pronounced alive the left the court and they all ran into Laurel and her friend Joanna. There was also another girl with them who Oliver assumed was their client.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?" Laurel asked.

"Oh, just bringing myself back to life." Oliver said.

"That's good. Well, I have to go, or we will be late for out trial." Laurel said as she walked by them to the court room.

Later that night Oliver goes to visit Laurel to protect her. He was supposed to go there that night anyways, so now he didn't have to make an excuse at least. He knocked on the door and Laurel answered the door.

"Hey. Thanks for coming. I have something important I need to tell you." Laurel said.

"Yeah, you said that yesterday. So, what's going on?" Oliver asked.

"Actually, there is someone that I want you to me." Laurel said as she walked back to the bedroom and walked back out with a little boy who was probably around five years old.

"And who might this young man be?" Oliver asked even though he already knew.

"This is Conner. Say hi to our guest Conner." Laurel said.

"Hello." Conner said.

"Hey, it is nice to meet you." Oliver said.

"Ollie, this is our son. I was pregnant when you left on the Gambit." Laurel said.

"I sorry I wasn't there for the two of you Laurel. If I would have known, I never would have gotten on that boat." Oliver said.

"I know. It's fine though. Anyways, I thought that you would want to meet him, and you can come over and visit as often as you like." Laurel said.

"Thank you Laurel." Oliver said and then he heard a sound coming from the fire escape.

"Laurel, I need you and Conner to go back to your bedroom. I think I just heard something." Oliver said and Laurel did as he said.

Once they were in the bedroom the door and window busted open and Oliver fought the men and China White who had also entered the apartment. Soon, Diggle showed up which caused Oliver to have to hide some of his skills so that he didn't show to much of what he could do. Once the men were taken care of and the police had shown up, Oliver left to take care of Sommers and some of the Triad at the docks.