Chapter 10

The next morning the group was back in the room to watch what year three had in store for Oliver. The first thing that happened was they could see that Oliver was running. He got to a payphone and dialed his home number and got the answering machine.

"Mom, it's me Oliver. I am alive and I am in Hong Kong. I need you too put the news out that I am alive." Oliver said as he was being shot at, so he had to run.

"I never got that message. I wonder what happened to it." Moira said.

Oliver continued to run until one of the men cut him off and then knocked him out. When Oliver came to, he was in front of Waller who did not looked too pleased to hear that Oliver was trying to run again.

"Mr. Queen, I thought we had come to an understanding. I will just have to give you some incentive. If you run again, I will have your mother, or your sister killed." Waller said.

"My mother is to high profile of a target. That would just bring up things that your organization wouldn't want to deal with." Oliver said.

"True, but no one would think twice about your sister. It appears that she has a drug problem. It will be no problem to kill her and make it look like a drug overdose." Waller said.

"Ok, I will do what you want." Oliver said.

"Very good Mr. Queen now go, and I will send for you when I have something for you." Waller said.

"I am going to kill that bitch when I get home." Sara said.

"No Sara that is not who you are." Laurel said.

"Unfortunately, that is who I am Laurel and you will see that soon enough." Sara said.

"It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world for her to die. Her replacement would be a better ally for the team." Conner said.

"And who might that be?" Diggle asked.

"I am glad you asked Dig, because you know her very well. I believe she is your ex-wife. Lyla Michaels." Mia said.

"Wow, Lyla is that high up in ARGUS?" Diggle asked.

"Yes, she is." Conner said.

"You need to do what she says. She will not hesitate to do what she just said." Maseo said.

"I can't Maseo, I need to get home." Oliver said.

The next day it looks like Oliver is running again. This time he gets into a café and gets to a computer and logs into his email. He is then caught again.

"Mr. Queen I thought we had an agreement." Waller said.

"You have to let me go now. My mom got my message that I left yesterday, and someone will see that I logged into my email account today. They will come for me." Oliver said.

"Sorry to disappoint, but we deleted the message to your mother as soon as you sent it and I don't think anyone will come here for you." Waller said.

"You would be surprised. I have some loyal friends." Oliver said.

"That might be true, but we can take care of that. Anyways, since your family is not sufficient enough to keep you from running, I will make another deal with you. You do what I say, and I will not kill Maseo's family." Waller said.

"Fine, what do you want?" Oliver asked.

"You will live with Maseo and his family and I will have your first mission tonight." Waller said and Oliver nodded and left with Maseo.