Chapter 10

Sorry, this one is kinda of short :p

Also, this chapter is dedicated to @I_ffel because she was my first comment and really made me want to continue <3

*ADDIES P.O.V*

I was lying on Jaz's bed watching TV when an idea popped in my head.

"Hey babe! When's your dad coming back?" I asked Jazzy who was focused on her computer.

"Uh, in 3 months. Why?" She asked not bothering to look up.

"I’ll be back!" I shouted while getting up from the bed. I slipped on my shoes and headed downstairs.

"Whoa! Where is chu going?" Jaz asked standing abruptly from the yellow bean bag she has been sitting on for the past hour. Let’s just say she’s learning about how to edit videos very slowly.

"Home. I’ll be back. Promise." I answered her while heading down the stairs.

"Don’t leave me alone!" She wailed dropping down on her knees for a dramatic effect.

"Shut up." I said before I twisted the doorknob.

"Kay. Bye! Love you babe!" Jaz yelled after me.

"Don't miss me too much!" I shouted while closing the front door.

I was walking towards my car when I heard rustling from the backyard. It just started to get dark so of course I had a little heart attack. I saw a dark figure in the backyard making my heart run a marathon. I grabbed a bat out of the blue bin where Jaz keeps all her sports stuff and slowly walked towards the back.

If there was robber, they were going to get it.

"I'm like the flipping' blond in the scary movies." I said to myself rolling my eyes. I really should not be going to the backyard. The blond ones always dies first because they are freaking idiots and go to the source of the sound. Wait, that's what I'm doing. Oh fruit juice.

I slowly crept into the backyard with the bat raised. I saw another figure dart behind the house and I jumped. Frick, they got me.

When I finally made it into the backyard, there were 3 figures in the bushes next to the house.

"Fudge." I breathed. There were 3! I took a deep breath and calmed myself. I got this. They don't want any of this.

I stepped closer to them without them realizing and once I was close enough I let out a battle call.

"Holy shit!" One of them yelled as I charged them. All 3 of them screamed and ran away from me as I chased them with the bat.