Chapter 43

-CHAPTER 43-

*JAZS POV*

"Addie youre such a wuss." Ayden exasperated, rolling his eyes from the armchair.

"How the hell are you not scared?! Look at those little demon things!" She cried out next to me, hugging the soft gray blanket closer to her.

"You wanted to watch it." I lied with a raised eyebrow.

"I wanted to watch it? Are you kidding me? I said hey Jay-z lets watch Disneys Tangled! Then youre all like, oh lets watch the Puppet Master! And Aydens all like yeah, thats a good movie! Here I am thinking its an old Disney movie with cute little puppets and then bam, the movie starts. Its a flipping scary movie. Tangled to Puppet Masters. Rapunzel to pinhead. Do you see any conparison whats so ever? Cause i sure as hell dont." She ranted, moving her hands in blur motions. I bit my bottom lip to keep myself from laughing. I love watching scary movies with her, she gets terrified!

"Same difference." I shrugged, sinking into the couch farther.

"Dont oxymoron me." She snapped, glaring at me.

"Just watch the movie,buttercup." I smirked, looking back at the TV. Just as Blade popped out, there was hard banging on the front door. Ill admit it, i jumped a bit. Addie on the other hand, let out a piercing scream while jumping up from the couch and landing back down with a thud. She glanced at me with fearful eyes. Ayden just looked startled.

I was a little worried. Who would be knocking on the door that loud at night time?

"Jaz! What if its Blade?" Addie freaked, pulling the covers over her face.

My heart beat sped up. Just a bit.

"Addie, its probably a bunch of Directioners." I informed her. That explanantion did seem logical as they were outside our house for quite awhile.

"Oh my gosh! I dont know how they deal with this! Let me handle this." Ayden stated determined while strutting towards the kitchen. The banging continued along with muffled voices.

"What are you going to do? Are you going to beat them up?" Addie asked, scrunching her eyebrows.

"You could go to jail for that." I said matter-of-factly.

"Relax. Im not going to do that." He replied, grabbing a pot from the cabinet. We watched him observantly. Taking in everything he was doing. As he was filling the pot with water, Addie and I questioned him.

"What do you plan on doing with that?"

"Nothing." he answered, taking the pot and leaping up the stairs.

"I think hes going to pour it on our guests." Addie thought aloud.

"Get the camera!" We both exclaimed at the same time. We ran frantically around until i spotted the camera on the table.

"Ayden! Dont do it yet!" I yelled up to him.

He replied with an okay.

I slowly crept towards the door. I motioned for Addie to follow me and lean against the wall where I was.

"What if its not Directioners? What if its killers?" Addie fearfully asked.

"Then we shut the door in their face." I shrugged.

"Oh, yeah because that stops every killer." She sarcastically replied. The pounding was louder and more urgent as were the uncomprehensible shouts.

"You answer it." We both whispered harshly at the same time.

"Nose goes." I yelped, flinging my finger to the tip of my nose before Addie did.