Chapter 45

*LUKES POV*

"Wow Niall! I knew you were good but I didnt think you'd be that good!" Riley giggled, flipping her brown hair behind her shoulders. She sauntered towards Niall, sitting right next to him. Their legs occasionaly brushed as she giggled at him.

Out of no where, a white flash hit Riley on the legs. She jumped out of shock and looked at the football that was slowly rolling away from her. Her eyes darted from the ball to the source of it. As our eyes met Jaz and Addies, the girls quickly pointed at one another, declaring it was the other one who kicked it.

Riley laughed it off before turning back to Niall and continuing their conversation. I was pretty certain I was the only one here who was still slightly shocked about having a famous boy band a few feet away from me. This just doesnt happen every day.

Jaz and Addie resided to the seats next to me and Ayden, whom I did have the luxury of becoming good friends with. He was a funny lad; which is why the girls and him had clicked.

Riley and Niall were isolated from the rest of us since they were sitting on the huge old log Mr. Rodriguez shapped for extra seats.

I saw Jazs tan hand slide across the table and grab at a chip. She brought it back to her body and clenched it in her hand.

I watched as she twisted in her seat and launched it at Riley. It hit her right in the back of the head.

"Addie, did you really have to knock that out of my hand?" Jaz exclaimed, covering up for herself. I chuckled at her since I knew that is not what happened.

Riley glanced at the two bickering girls before giving her attentiom back to Niall.

Addie playfully glared at Jaz before giving up and silently laughing. As Jaz reached for another chip, she made eye contact with me; I winked, letting her know I knew exactly what she was up to. She smirked before releasing the chip from her hand sending it flying towards her target. Who, once again, was Riley.

"Addie! Freaking stop! You hit Riley again! Sorry, it was an accident!" Jaz smiled sincerley. She was a pretty good fibber, have to hand it to her.

"Are you sure it was an accident?" Riley snapped before rolling her eyes and turning back around.

Jaz coiled her head back and raised one eyebrow. Uh oh. Her mouth was slighlty agape as she narrowed her eyes at Riley. She reached for the blue plastic bowl filled with deep red colored salsa; her fingers clasped tightly around the rim as she lifted it off the table. We all watched her figure with weary eyes, following her every move. We were all engrossed at every movement she concided, everyone but the blond and brunette who seemed to be too invloved in their own conversation.

Jaz approached the two from the side, neither of them looking up to see what she intented to do. They simply thought she was walking by.

Jaz played it nice. She pretended to trip, which to anyone else looked like an accident but we knew what she was doing. It all happened slowly; her arms flaling out, the blue bowl flying out of her gentle hands and landing on her true victim.

Riley Johnson.

She screamed a scream out of pure shock as the subsistence dripped down her body. It seemed to cover her face and head more than any other body part.

"That was an accident." Jaz smirked, a smirk that seemed to be her signature "prank" expression. For any other time, her face held a contagious grin making her the friendly person she was.

She then walked away, retreating inside probably to vent to herself.

Addie was too busy covering her mouth to contain her laughter as was 4/5th of the biggest boy band. The 1/5th seemed to be too shocked to act. He just stared at the salsa girl then peered around her to look at his mates who winked at him. As for the salsa girl, her mouth was agape and her hands seemed to be frozeb midway.