Chapter 13

*ADDIES P.O.V*

"Extremely famous people were in your house. In your room. And were dressed like hobos." I whispered to Jaz. She just nodded her head and went upstairs. I followed her into her room where she laid on her bed.

Her phone rang from on the floor where she last threw it. I snatched it off the ground before she could get it.

"Hello Addie Blue here. What's your favorite color?" I said answering the phone.

"Purple. And do you see how many views you guys already have?" Mickey said in a rush tone.

"No, we haven't checked. Hold on." I grabbed Jaz's laptop and put in her password. If you knew Jaz, you knew her password: Derek Jeter. Her phone password was even his birthday: 0626. Like I said, obsessed.

"Holy whales!" I exclaimed looking at how many views we already had in less than 2 hours. "Jaz look!" I screeched pointing at the 207 on the bottom of the video. Speaking of, I haven't even seen the video.

I clicked on the video and suspenseful music filled my ears. The camera slowly made a circle around us starting at our shoes. I was wearing my bright blue converse and Jaz had her bright red ones on.

The music suddenly stopped as Jaz and I spun around and danced. From there, it showed all the clips of us dancing behind people. At the end of it, when Jaz bumped into a random dude, Jaz stopped the music so you could hear the conversation with him.

"Um, hi." Jaz said hesitantly shaking the guy’s hand. “Um, were just doing a thing for um, my class. A school project. Like an experiment type thing." She spit out pointing towards me and the camera.

“Okay.” The guy said while nodding his head.

"You want to say hi?" Jaz asked.

"Oh hi." He smiled waving at the camera.

"Um, what's your name?" Jaz asked.

"Mark."

"Mark? Oh thank you so much." Jaz said shaking his hand again.

“You’re welcome.”

 "Have a great day." She said to him after turning around.

She looked at the camera after Mark left and raised her eyebrows.

"Shoot." My voice breathed trying not to laugh.

The video ended with our account name. I looked at Jaz and high fived her.

"Nice!" I praised her.

"Thanks." She grinned. "I can’t believe we already have 207- wait 223 views! Oh my gosh!"

"I know! Look at the comments! Keep 'em coming, you guys are great, this is hilarious!" I exclaimed reading out a couple comments.

"And then there's that one that says, and I quote, you guys are pathetic and obviously have no life. Worst two minutes of my life." Jaz read scrunching her eyebrows.

"Then why did they watch it?" She said rolling her eyes.

"What's next?" I asked anxiously.

I could see the mischievous glint in Jaz's eyes. She was up to no good.

"I think it’s time to bring the guns in." She said with a smirk.

I grinned when I realized what she was talking about. She got up from the bed and took out the leather bound journal from her closet.

It was not just a journal. No, this journal contained the joys of life.

It was our Prank Journal.

That video is exactly what they did. ---->