Chapter 12

*JAZLYNS P.O.V*

Once in my room, Addie dove onto my bed. I sat on the same bean bag as before and grabbed my laptop.

"Make yourself at home boys!" I smiled looking at my computer. The video was done and all I had to do was upload it onto our account and get the message out. I shut my laptop deciding to do that later.

I looked up at the boys who were awkwardly standing. I scrunched my eyebrows together as I took in the boys. They looked extremely familiar. I couldn't place it though.

"You guys can sit. Addie move!" I yelled throwing a pillow at her.

She huffed but moved anyway. Four of the boys sat on my bed while the other sat on my other bean bag. Nice choice.

"So I'm Jazlyn and that's-" I began to introduce us.

"Her amazing best friend Adeline. Call me Addie and her Jaz." Addie smirked as she interrupted me. I narrowed my eyes at her as she did the same.

"Um well I'm Liam." The one with the buzz cut said giving us a half wave.

"I'm Zayn." The one with the quiff and blond streak said giving us a gorgeous smile. Oh Jeesh.

"I'm Harry." The one with curly hair like mine and beautiful green eyes said smiling.

"I'm Niall!" The blond one grinned. Instead of a British accent he had an Irish one. I took a deep breath trying not to freak. I was seriously obsessed with accents and I finally adjusted to British accents after an entire year. Addie looked at me instantly and smirked. She knew my weakness.

"And I'm Louis the Tommo Tomlinson!" The last one exclaimed who was sitting on the other bean bag. He had beautiful bluish greenish eyes and an adorable smile.

"Louis? You know someone said I dressed like a Louis at the airport this morning..." I trailed off remembering what the girl said. "Not gonna lie, I was bit offended she said I dressed like a man." I pouted.

"Shouldn't you know-" Harry began but was instantly cut off by Louis's hand on his mouth. I raised my eyebrows at the sudden movement.

"Correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure no man wears that unless... You know..." Liam trailed off looking at the clothes I was wearing.

"He likes men." Louis said finishing the sentence for him.

I was wearing a pair of black Soffes, my black softball hoodie and high socks.

"I'm hungry!" I groaned ignoring what just happened.

"Wow. That's a surprise." Addie sarcastically said rolling her eyes.

"You read my mind!" Niall stated with a huge grin.

"Shut up loser!" I said sticking out my tongue at Addie. I then high fived Niall since we were both hungry. "You guys want anything?" I asked before leaving my room.

"Yes! I'll come with you." Niall said extremely excited. The others just shook their heads.

I just shrugged and headed downstairs and into my favorite part of the house besides my room, the kitchen. I licked my lips and rubbed my hands together.

"What to eat. What to eat." I mumbled to myself while opening the cabinet. I pulled out 5 pouches of mini blueberry muffins, 2 bags of chips and bread. I then moved to the fridge and pulled out Salami, Ham, Turkey, Cheese, mayonnaise, ranch, pickles and bacon.

"So you play softball?" Niall asked.

"Yes sir." I answered putting the bacon strips on a frying pan. Once the bacon was done I put it on the sandwiches and added my brother and I's favorite seasoning. Slapping down the last piece of bread on the sandwich, I smiled.