Chapter 50

Thanks to Superhuman for the awesome banner on the side!!!

*JAZS POV*

"Can I pour mouthwash in her cup?" Addie asked with a hopeful smile.

"No." I rolled my eyes at her, slapping her on the back of head again as I walked past her.

I slowly crept down the hallway towards the bathroom, taking my sweet time.

"Whats up?" I said, peering through the open doorway. Ally stared at her self in the mirror while applying mascara.

"I'm staying the night, okay?" She spoke, not bothering to look at me. "Hopefully Ill have Nialls or Lukes number by the end of the night. Its a shame Aydens taken. Maybe I can change his mind."

I clamped my mouth shut, grinding my teeth against one another.

"How'd you find out where I lived, by the way?" I asked her. I don't recall giving her my address and I sure as heck know Addie didn't. If she did, Ally would've probably ended up at an abandoned warehouse.

"My dad called your dad." She replied, smacking her lips together after applying pink lip gloss. I've known Ally for awhile now. I met Ally a year after I met Addie, in Little League. Its surprising really that Ally ever did play softball. I would've never pegged her for a player if I hadn't seen her myself. She quit her freshmen year claiming it took to much out of her time and she needed to focus on school. I did good in school. Addie did - well Addie did okay. I thought she was pretty cool when I first met her. She was the popular one on the team and I was still the new girl even after a year. We hung out and Addie finally told me why she didn't like her. To make it worse, she would talk bad about Addie to me. I finally told her to shut up. Okay, I'm lying. I told her nicely to stop talking about her. Same thing really.

I nodded my head in response. When we got back to the table, I was pleased to see the electrifying chair was replaced by a normal chair, completely voltage free.

I took my seat in between Liam and Zayn, ruffling their hair as I sat down.

Just as I was about to take a bit of the mouth-watering Chicken Alfredo Pasta, Ally spat out her drink all over the person sitting directly across her: me.

I sat in silence as everyone peered at me, waiting for my reaction. Ally still held her cup in her hand, frozen, after spitting the rest of the substance out of her mouth.

"Sorry?" Addie squeaked out, lifting her shoulders.

I looked down at my now mouth wash soaked pasta. Such a waste.

At the far end of the table, Louis handed a couple of napkins to Liam who handed them to me. I took them gratefully, shooting Louis a small smile. No matter how much we bickered and messed with each other, I know Louis meant well and I the same for him. I crumpled the napkins in my right hand after wiping my face and every where else the mouth wash hit me. Everyone was still silent, watching me.

"Well, I'm proud to say I have finally witnesses a spit take outside of a movie." Harry smiled nervously, probably afraid I'd snap on him.

"Go get me more pasta and I expect a chocolate milkshake and two apple pies by tonight." I ordered her, ignoring Harrys amusing comment while thrusting my plate in her direction.

"Yeah, make yourself useful." Ally seethed, narrowing her eyes at Addie.

I shushed Addie before she could say anything. "Plate. Pasta. Now."

She rolled her eyes before grabbing my plate and disappearing into the kitchen.

"And get me a Sprite!" I called out to her while handing Ally my cup, with no mouthwash of course.