Chapter 66

I woke up and all I saw was black.

I panicked a bit before realizing I was laying against Luke's chest which was covered in a black t-shirt.

All four of us fell asleep last night after a night of endless movies and pointless conversations.

Addie and Ayden laid cuddling on the other couch both still fast asleep.

I laid basically on top of Luke with my head laying on his chest and his arm wrapped loosely around my waist. My arm was draped across his stomach and one blanket covered us.

I looked up to find him sound asleep. He looked so peaceful and his face so soft.

I found myself wanting to see his crystal blue eyes.

I shook the thought from my head and snuggled closer to him. He was so warm. In a half sleepy state, he pulled me closer and I fell back asleep.

When I woke again, I smelt bacon and eggs and I thought it was the best smell ever.

I was alone on the couch, the space next to me empty from Luke's presence. It was still warm from his body but it wasn't the same.

I softly yawned and sat up. Addie and Ayden were still sleeping and I haven't seen Javier since yesterday afternoon when we got back from the gym and he told us he was going to go hang out with Louis, Zayn, Niall and Harry.

I quietly padded into the kitchen where I saw Luke standing over the stove scrambling eggs.

"Good morning sunshine." He grinned.

I smiled back. "Mornin'" I replied, sleep still evident in my voice.

"I'm making you some scrambled eggs cause I know you don't like the yolk so this is yours," He explained to me, nodding towards the pan he held in his hand.

I grinned at how he remembered I hated yolk even though I only mentioned it once throughout the time I knew him.

"Thank you!"

He smiled in response, turning his attention back to the pan.

"So who's day is it today?" He asked.

"Niall," I smirked. He glanced at me quickly before looking back down.

"Oh boy," He smiled small, shaking his head.

Oh boy was correct. It took a while to plan everything out because we felt it was all to obvious but with some suggestions from everyone we finally came down to one, hopefully flawless, plan.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"What do ya mean ya got kicked out of your house?" Niall asked us leaning against the door, eyeing us warily.

"Obviously that we got kicked out. What else is there to mean?" Addie rolled her eyes, sighing loudly.

"Javier is having a couple of friends over to 'reunite with his homies'." I explained to him using quotations. "And he doesn't want his little sister and her best friend to get in the way."

"I-" Niall began but never finished as the door was swung even wider reveling the four other boys I've grown accustomed too.

"Jaz! Addie! Come in!" Louis shouted, ushering us inside.

"Where's Ayden and Luke at?" Zayn asked, peering behind us looking for the boys.

"They're coming over in a bit if you don't mind." I told them sheepishly.

"Not at all!" Liam grinned.

They lead us into the living room which was already covered with blankets and pillows and wrappers of previously eaten snacks.