Chapter 46

*HARRYS POV*

"So Nialler, what exactly did I witness yesterday?" Louis smirked, sitting down on the couch next to Zayn and Liam. We were currently watching a football game from last week, Nialls choice of course.

"What do ya mean?" Niall asked, tearing his eyes away from the tv.

"You and Riley were certainly hitting it off, dont you think?" Zayn questioned him, drapping his arm on the back of the couch.

Niall sighed and rolled his blue eyes before replying.

"We were only talking. Dont worry lads, she was a bit too obsessive for me."

Relief washed over us all. Riley was a bit touchy and clingy, too much for our liking.

"Thank heavens. I wouldve beaten you if you fancied her." Liam chuckled, nudging Niall with his fist.

"It seemed Jaz wouldve done the same." I added, raising my eyebrows. "Do you fancy her Nialler?"

I asked the question on all our minds. He seemed to have a stronger relationship with her then we certainly did.

He took awhile to answer, taking his time. His botton lip layed underneath his white teeth as he chewed on it slightly. One eyebrow raised as he stroked his chin.

"No, I dont fancy her." He took a moments pause before continuing. "I feel almost protective of her. I see her as a little sister, someone I have to look out for. You know? But Im sure I dont fancy her like that."

"Wow, that was sort of deep." Louis spoke, breaking the silence that overcame us. "Well, while you lads were laying on the grass like peasants, I did my homework. I asked her if she fancied Niall. She replied with a no and then said isnt obvious who I like? What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"She must like you Lou." Liam said after another silence overcame us.

"What?" He exclaimed, clearly shocked. I nodded in agreement. It made sense!

"Think about it. You two bicker back and forth, you always mess with eachother and you two are both jokesters!" I informed him, trying to get him to see what we all saw.

"Shes basically the female version of you!" Liam exclaimed.

"And she replied with an 'isnt it obvious?' Which is girl talk for its you." Zayn added, nodding his head as if he had girls all figured out.

"It makes sense Lou. Its gotta be you!" Niall exclaimed with a grin. That struck a chord in all of us but Louis. With smirks, we began singing Gotta Be You to the confused Louis. He just couldnt seem to grasp the obvious.

"No! No, its not me!" He exclaimed, putting his hands over Zayn and Liams mouths.

"She can't like me! I dont like her! I just want to be friends." He whined, releasing Liam and Zayns mouths then dropping to the floor.

"I dont like her, right?" He asked a bit confused, his voice slightly uneven. "Yeah I dont. Im good!" He grinned, his eyes shining.

"She is the female version of me," Louis said mostly to himself. "Nah." He shook his head slightly and grimaced.

"Although, I am good looking." He began again. "Nah."

"Curse my good looks." He mumbled sulky. I let out a chuckle before slapping the back of his head lightly.

"Then why dont you make her not like you?" Niall proposed, sitting up in his seat.

"What do you mean lad?" Louis asked, tilting his head to the side like a lost puppy.

"Find out what she dislikes in a guy and make yourself like that." Niall grinned, obviously proud that he came up with a pretty good idea.

"Thats actually not a bad idea. But how do we find all that out without seemint suspicious?" Zayn questioned, sitting up in his seat as well.

"We call Addie." Liam grinned, pulling out his phone then placing it to his ear a few moments later.

"Hey Addie! We have an important question for you! Im going to put you on speaker." Liam spoke into the phone before hitting the speaker button and placing it on the small table.

"Hello Addie!" We greeted her, all of us crowding around the phone.

"Whats up losers?"

"Are you anywhere near Jaz?" Niall asked.

"No, shes showering. Why?" Her voice contained suspicion.

"Okay, well we kind of need to know something about Jaz. Its pretty important." I said, messing with my fingers.

"Okay, okay! Jeesh, Ill tell you what happened sophmore year back in America. We were at a bonfire and Jaz de-"

"Not that Addie. Although that does seem intresting and we will ask about that soon. But we have a question about her dislikes." Louis interjected Addies story that could possibly humilate Jaz if she finished telling us.

"Okay?" She spoke confused.

"What does Jaz not like in a guy?" Zayn asked the million dollar question.

"Easy. Apperance wise she doesnt like guys who wear flip flops, pop there collars on a daily basis and spit constantly," Addie began. "Personality wise, she doesnt like guys who dont like video games, who dont like sports, and guys who are generally douche bags."

"Thats perfect! Thank you loads Ad!" Louis exclaimed into the phone. "Thats really going to help!"

With that we hung up before she could get another word in.

"Alright lads. Its make over time." Niall grinned, clapping his hands.

*ADDIES POV*

"Thats perfect! Thank you loads Ad!" Louis exclaimed. "Thats really going to help!"

Before I could politly welcome them, they quickly hung up.

"Bastards." I mumbled to myself, rolling my eyes.

My eyebrows raised as I recalled the conversation. They wanted to know what Jaz doesnt like in a guy. Why would they even need to know that?

My eyes widened at my sudden thought. It made sense.

"No." I whispered to myself.

"Louis likes Jaz." I mumbled under my breath. Well fuck.

I dont usually do two povs in one chapter but I had to for this one :)