Chapter 7

*HARRY'S POV*

"MUM!" I yelled enveloping her in a massive hug.

"Harry! Oh how I have missed you!" She cried into my shoulder.

Once she pulled away she said hello to the rest of the lads bringing each of them into a hug.

She led us inside and I smiled at all of my childhood pictures once more. Niall followed my mum straight into the kitchen where she had a course of meals along the counter. Niall immediately brightened at the sight of the food and grabbed a plate to start piling it all on. Each of us followed and we sat at the dinner table.

Unfortunately, Gemma is away on a trip so I won’t be able to see her
until she gets back which is in a month.

"Thanks for the food Anne." Niall thanked my mum after he swallowed his food.

"No worries dear." Mum smiled sweetly. She absolutely loved the boys as if they were own. They were all practically brothers to me anyways.

After dinner we watched Toy Story 3 for Liam’s sake. It was pretty funny when he quoted the movie word for word.

"You lads want to go outside?" I asked after the movie finished. Louis shot up from his seat next to me and bolted for the back door.

"Uh, okay?" I said scrunching my eyebrows. We all followed Louis outside and sat on the seats on the back porch.

"Feels good to take a break, don't it?" Niall asked with a small smile.

"How could you say that?! I love waking up at 4 in the morning for an interview!" Louis screeched giving Niall a crazed look.

Niall held his hands up in surrender while attempting to hold in his laughter.

"Sh, calm done love. He didn't mean it." I assured Louis who was vigorously rubbing his temples. Niall had stuffed his face with food when we heard a yell.

"Blue jay!" A girl’s voice shouted from the front.

"What's going on?" Liam asked, getting up from his seat and trying to peer around the house and into the front.

"Probably a bunch of kids." I shrugged. Kids probably moved in since the last time I was here.

"We should scream with them!" Louis offered with a huge grin.

"Blue jay!" He yelled as he motioned for us to join him. After a moment’s hesitation we joined him shouting Blue jay into the night sky. We all stopped and strained our eyes for the other voice.

"Blue jay?" The voice asked skeptically.

Niall laughed at the tone of the voice and we soon joined him. Louis was about to shout something else when a figure burst out from beside the shadowy fence in the corner letting out a mixture of a scream and laughter.

"Bloody hell!" Zayn yelled jumping up from his seat. My heart skipped a beat as my pulse went up. That scared the living day light out of me!

The figure ran across our backyard, hopped the neighbors fence and disappeared to the front with another figure closely behind.

"Riley! Tayler!" A boy’s voice yelled from the front. I got up from my chair and walked around the house to the front with the boys closely behind.

The figure that was once in our backyard was making a mad dash for a car another figure was occupying. She was obviously a girl since her long dark hair flew behind her as she ran towards the vehicle. The girl than hopped on top of the car and thrusted her fist in the air.

"And we win!" She yelled high-giving the two people next to her.

“CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!" She belted out standing on top of the car.

Zayn nodded his head at her singing- or shouting. Louis on the other hand was dancing with Niall, swaying him side to side.

"Jaz! Shush! You’re gonna wake the whole neighborhood!" A girl hushed her slapping at her legs.

"Oh Jaz." Niall said disapprovingly shaking his head with a smirk.

"We are already awake!" Liam said even though they couldn't hear him.

"Don’t be jealous cause you lost and we won sucker!" Jaz said jumping down in front of the other girl.

"Well guys I have to go hit the hay stack. Got work in the morning." The boy who was chasing Jaz said.

"Awh." Jaz pouted moving closer to the boy.

"Well play later love" he said giving her a hug.

After everyone disappeared the two girls from this morning lay on top of the car looking up at the night sky.

"Let’s stare at them and see how long it takes from them to notice, yeah?" Louis perked up smiling.

We all intently stared at them waiting for a reaction. When the girl next to Jaz took off her beanie she noticed us.

She seemed to nudge Jaz and whisper to her. After a few seconds Jaz slowly turned our way and spotted us. She hopped off the car and headed to her front door.

"Take a picture! It will last longer!" Jaz called out as she reached the door.

"But we already have!" Louis winked.

"They can’t see you." I whispered to him.

"I know, I know. Were gorgeous. It’s okay, don't be jealous. We just have that mad swag." The blond one yelled walking inside.

"PEACE." One of them shouted in a manly voice before closing the door.

"You've got some interesting neighbors, lad." Liam stated patting my back.

I just nodded my head. Where did they come from?