24 ~ Euphoria and Eavesdropping

Start from the beginning

My legs tremble at his words, at how true they are. I have never felt this way about a boy before. My body's reaction is new as well. I've been turned on before but not this painfully. I've never felt such pure need, a need that makes me want to cry just to feel release.

There are so many places on my body that have never been touched and I desperately crave for him to run his hands, his mouth, over every inch. I'm also surprised at how much I want to do the same for him. To see his reaction to my touch.

I breath out a heated breath, "What do we do now?"

His head tilts in thought. He reaches and rights my twisted vest, smoothing his hands over the wrinkles. His hands brush over my hard nipples, my wet heat clenching in unsatisfied want.

"We should probably go home early. Unless you want to stay at school for another 3 hours. Needy and soaked."

Jonathan's dirty mouth never fails to make me flinch, the words making me blush painfully.

"I-I've never skipped school before."

He adjusts himself in his pants, his eyes roaming over me in regret.

"You have a perfect record, just tell the nurse you have a stomach ache and she'll give you a absent slip."

I've come to learn that being with Jonathan will get me to experience things I never have before. I've not left school for no reason before and it looks like I'll have to today. I need a shower.....and new underwear.

He holds his hand out to me to help me sit up on the table. I sit up and we just look at each other. Everything we did starts to sink in and oh my god. I've never cared about sex. When I lived in Oregon, I couldn't care less if I died a virgin. I thought I might even be asexual because I never felt anything for anyone. But now I know why. I hadn't met Jonathan Miller. He brings out the best of me. I finally mustered up the courage to stand up to my mom. I try things I never had. I did something illegal!

And now I had my first sexual experience. We haven't had sex but I want to. It's scary and I'm nervous but I can't wait until it happens. I want to do so many things with this boy my chest hurts thinking about it. I think my mom was right. I think I—

A loud creak interrupts my thoughts as the library door opens.

Jonathan's expression goes hard, our eyes locked in surprise. We stay silent to listen if someone is actually coming inside.

Two sets of footfalls echo through the empty library. They walk into a aisle five or so down from us. We start to hear whispering and Jonathans eyes go wide as a smirk starts to appear on his face. He thinks they're doing what we were doing. I feel myself blush and I shove his chest. He shakes in silent laughter, taking a step back from me.

They slowly start to ease out of their whispering, it starts to sound like arguing. I hop off the table lightly and push Jonathan back into the aisle we were in so we're more hidden.

One of the voices raises to just below a yell, "How are we supposed to do that?"

Jonathan flinches and I look up at him in question. His brows furrow and he glances down at me. He recognizes the voice. I listen more intently so I can see if I can as well.

The boy speaks again, sounding more agitated, "We can't just claim he bullies people without actual proof."

Mack. It's Mack. Who is he talking to? Someone is bullying people? I look back to Jonathan, his jaw is clenched, his hands bound in fists. I grab one of his hands and ease it out of a fist. He lets me as I slide my hand into his for comfort.

The other voice speaks up, and it makes me squeeze Jonathan's hand in anger.

"I have proof."

If Bree is saying she has proof of someone bullying people, that person is Jonathan. If her obsession is any indication. This means that Mack is helping her carry out her lies. Why would he do that if he knows she loved Jonathan. If he loves her why is he helping her get another man?

Mack talks again, "What proof?"

I hear Bree laugh and it twists something inside me, "Photos. I have pictures of Johnny doing things that look bad. Jail bad."

The air gets knocked out of me. If this is true, what is she planning to do?

A/N: light dry humping never hurt no one....okay maybe not light but you get it ;)

Thank you for reading the 24th chapter of Needing Adelaide!
♡ Comment and Vote ♡
Follow me for Updates
Trying to publish a chapter or two a day, might miss a day or two :/
~love you fuckers!!~