24 ~ Euphoria and Eavesdropping

Mulai dari awal

I lick my lips at the memory of how it feels to have his tongue against mine. He's only kissed me gently today and I hate it. I need more.

Jonathan's hands stop and he leans over me, "You want me to kiss you?" He slides my hips to the edge of the table and softly grazes himself against me again. "You want me to make you feel good?"

I shake in anticipation, lowering onto my elbows. "Yes," I say, almost not loud enough to hear. My body is so hot and thrumming with bottled up lust for Jonathan.

He brings his lips to mine, speaking against them, "We can't do more than grinding over our clothes."

Okay, I'm fine with that. I need something, anything. I nod and kiss the corner of his mouth. He blows out a breath and stops holding back.

He pulls my hips to his fully and does a long hard roll of his hips. The full length of him sliding over my slit. My legs quiver and I let out a moan. His lips capture mine, letting out the rest of the moan into his mouth.

Right away my lips open, his tongue dipping in to taste me. The slickness of his tongue makes me moan again, my teeth grazing his tongue. He groans and maneuvers my hips so he can get the right angle.

Our movements start to become more erratic, our breathing coming out in rough pants. The kissing turns sloppy and porno erotic, seconds turn to minutes as we rub ourselves on each other, the buildup becoming painful as we yearn for release.

To think that just a couple minutes ago he was trying to get me to pay attention to him and now I'm sucking on his tongue. Oh how the turns have tabled.

I slip my tongue under his and wrap my arm around his neck, my fingers running through his hair. He bucks his hips in that moment causing me to tug on his hair, our mouth detach as we both let out a moan.

The pleasure is so obvious on his face it creates a smug happiness to bloom in my chest. I pull his head, bringing my lips to his neck. I lick a line up to his ear and use my teeth to tug on his earlobe. His dick twitches against me, my nipples hardening with excitement. I whisper, "Does it feel good when I tug on your hair?"

Jonathan chuckles under his breath. The sound so deep and masculine it makes me a little scared, like it's a warning.

His hips slow to a stop, his head lifting so he can look into my eyes. His hand comes up and brushes some hair behind my ear, "I want to keep going, trust me. Your desperate whines and flushed skin are my biggest turn on. However." He groans and grips his bulge in his hand, "I don't want to come in my pants. And I'm about to."

If it was even possible my heart beats harder, the sound loud in my ears. I almost made Jonathan come? I never thought I was capable of anything so indecent. It thrills me.

My eyes flutter down to his hand on his painful erection, "Will it go away?"

His hand tightens on himself from me watching him. "Eventually. Although worrying about my underwear getting ruined is pointless," his eyes sliding down my wrinkled clothes to between my legs, "For both of us."

My eyes widen and I shut my legs quickly. He smiles and places his hand on my knee, "You could try and deny it but I know how wet—" he rubs his thumb in a circle, his voice deepening and lowering to a whisper, "—what we just did made you."