001 - Secretary Kim

"You're late, secretary Kim"Taehyung stated not sparing a look from his newspaper, I bowed down my head and reiterated the word "Sorry" - could be my favourite word, considering the amout of times I've used it in the past five years

Taehyung stated not sparing a look from his newspaper, I bowed down my head and reiterated the word "Sorry" - could be my favourite word, considering the amout of times I've used it in the past five years.

Five years of - well - experiencing different kind situations and getting through them. Sometimes blissful, sometimes regretful and sometimes - speechless too.

There's one thing I can say for sure, I learne a lot about human behaviour of a "workaholic-dependent yet successful" guy, these three words define the great cheif executive of the Kim corporates - Kim Taehyung.

The face of buisness and media.

He's all over magazines (even which are unrelated to buisness), televisions,commercials,newpapers - the media loves him a little too much and his abomination for them too has lately increased a little too much.

Everyone loves him, or maybe not but everyone surely is covetous of him. Money, Beauty and Power - you can not have them all.

The greatest driving force of humans surely is jealousy.

And the moment you praise him or take a liking in him, you get to see his real face.

I've experienced it. I was fascinated by his qualities - as described the "media" on the very first day of my job, but later realisation hit me, everything was crystal clear.

I wasn't a secretary or an assistant, I was basically babysitting ( I think this term could be accurate) a man 3 years older than me. I'm right now 25 by the way. I've always been a good student and even though CS as a job was not something I wanted to opt for, I had no other options as for that period.

I believe it is better to get nagged all the time - give a person your attention 24/7 and getting payed, well - a good amount for bearing that huge amount of shit than sitting idle at home with a not so good and kind family of yours, which would've kicked you out any minute.

Kim Taehyung is an indescribable person. For others, he has to be the greatest person, being young and hot adds up always, an "emotionless" "mature" "workaholic" person - these three adjectives describes a true businessman to they say.

No denials, it's true one should be mature and should have a control over their personal interests. I disagree with the other two though.

Taehyung isn't any kind of robot shit they assume.

He's way to hard to handle.

Sometimes he could be cold as ice, sometimes soft as cream. He could be the best person in your life, and your worst nightmare too. Summing up, he needs your presence, he's not emotionless I suppose.