𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘(characters)

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘
(characters)

❝ 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒. 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗒. 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾. ❞

                          ❪  𝗦𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗣𝗦𝗜𝗦!  ❫

❪  𝗦𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗣𝗦𝗜𝗦!

         olivia natalia griffins lived a good life. she had a loving family, an amazing best friend, she grew up with the most perfect grades, she had hobbies such as taking gymnastics and learning new languages. she was even one of the best agents in the FBI academy. people sometimes envied her. however as she grew up, her mother passed away and never really spoke of her, she killed sadistic criminal — arthur wyatt, leaving behind his young son, and soon enough, her amazing best friend was murdered in front of her. but she still carried on with her life as always.

         spencer reid thought of himself as anything but perfect. he was constantly picked on in school, his father left him, his hobbies included playing chess, reading and everything considered as "nerdy", and he never really had anyone to grow up with. but after seven years of working in the behavioral analysis unit with the FBI, he met olivia.

         and it took a little while for him to get used to her, but when he did, he really fell hard for her. he loved everything about her and soon found it impossible to not find olivia griffins the most captivating human he's seen. and to his delight, she felt the same way about him. the two dated and they were in love. their fellow BAU team members truly believed they were the best couple they knew.

         when SSA jennifer jareau and new BAU section unit chief matt cruz were abducted, the team did everything they could to find them. they even called in reinforcements such as former BAU agent, emily prentiss. during her short stay with the team, she offered olivia a job in the london office of interpol. she accepted the job, mostly due to the fact spencer had convinced her to take it.