Li Hailong is a human spirit. He immediately understood what he meant, and asked tentatively: "Dr. Gu has been very kind to us. Just say it, I will do it."

    "Well, I’m here for the first time, and the power distribution in W city is not very good. Clearly, I'm afraid of committing taboos. I hope that Boss Li will give me some advice."

Li Hailong thought, with your strength, what taboos are you afraid of committing? I think you want to gather information so as to annex all the bases here!

    Gu Ziyan leisurely feeds the little zombie in his arms and doesn't care about being noticed by his ambitions. If he wants to protect the people he likes, he must have enough chips in his hands.

    Li Hailong hesitated again and again, finally made up his mind, and solemnly said: "Dr. Gu, it is true that I have seen you at a high-level summit last time and I admire you very much. I wonder if it is an honor to serve you."

    Gu Ziyan frowned and said, "Do you want to take refuge in me?"

    It is often not very nice to put it plainly. Li Hailong's face is flushed, but he respectfully said: "That's what I mean."

Gu Ziyan looked down at Su Yang and asked, "What does Xia Xia think?"

    Su Yang's eyeballs turning around, he looked at Li Hailong, and said crisply: "The bearded guy said that he likes a boy like me."

    "..."

    Li Hailong almost took a mouthful of blood when he felt Gu Ziyan's meaningful gaze suddenly. Here, he wanted to catch that idiot again and slap a few times, telling him to say everything.

    He smiled and said: "Yes, I am still alone as I get old. I have been thinking, if only there is a nice-looking child like Mr. Zuo."

(*I think to avoid the situation, Li Hailong made a excuse that he wants a child like mc and have a parental bond, not romantic.)

    Su Yang couldn't help laughing, grabbing Gu Ziyan's clothes and said: "He's very interesting, let him stay."

    Gu Ziyan has always granted his wish, nodded, but still said: "If Boss Li wants a child, just give birth to one by himself. No matter how good someone else's child is, you can't have thoughts."

    A cold sweat was dripping from Li Hailong's forehead unconsciously. Such a powerful level suppression made him unable to give birth to other thoughts except for fear.

    ========

    City W is much more chaotic than City S. This is a concentration camp for zombies. In addition to the threats of various high-level zombies, there is another reason that there is a mixture of fish and dragons, there are all kinds of groups.

    Gu Ziyan is too lazy to think about things that have nothing to do with his little zombie, especially the boring things like fighting for territory, but as the boss of the base, it is impossible not to fight. In order to avoid wasting energy, he posted it in the name of Li Hailong. Dozens of invitation letters came, all of the top numbers in the W City row are on the roster.

    The strength of the Hailong Mercenary Group ranks in the upper-middle level of W City. Most bases are willing to give him this face.

    Li Hailong did not expect him to be so resolute. After all, no matter how powerful a person is, it is impossible to fight dozens of eighth-level abilities at the same time. Some of them are eighth-level and peak-level people. Ignore those who fight the five scums. The odds of victory in this battle are not great.