Chapter 5

Slamming the car door open, he was met with a view of men in black suits surrounding the area, asking random pedestrians about a certain kid with a picture in their hands.

The shake of head from the pedestrians made his heart clench in pain and mind panic even more at the situation. Whoever it was, he has made the worst decision of his life by kidnapping the one only son of Kim Taehyung. They surely need to expect for the worst.

The news of the popular CEO's son gone missing spread around the country quite faster than he had expected. By now, everyone knew about the missing child but no one knew where he was. It made him even more frustrated and furious than ever. He was practically planning on murdering whoever decided to kidnap his child.

Taehyung rushed off to the park, only to see his men scattered around the area inside the park. He walked over to a few people, asking them if they had seen his son. The shake of heads from all those people made him feel disappointed and frustrated.

Just as he was about to turn and walk away, his eyes landed on the maiden he had assigned to take care of his son. Taehyung clenched his jaw in fury, feeling his blood boil in anger at the sight of the maid hiding behind a tree and watching the scene. He stomped his way over to the light brown haired lady.

"Where the fuck were you?!" He yelled, earning the attention of a few people around him as he glared into the eyes of the girl who gulped nervously at his piercing stare.

"I-I'm sorry, Mr. Kim—" She was interrupted by a guard who walked over to the two and bowed to Taehyung out of respect, distracting him from the maid.

"Mr. Kim, I found your son." Taehyung's eyes went wide at the statement, immidiately forgetting about the maid's existence as he turned to fully face the head guard, "Where is he?!"

"Sir, he's a few miles away at Sunny Street 14 with a stranger, I've sent the guards to get the boy." He stated blankly, causing Taehyung to push past him and storm off immidiately towards his car, rearing the engine back to the life before driving away towards his son's location.

It didn't take him long before he slammed the breaks, acknowledging the group of men in black suits surrounding the area- or more specifically, surrounding a certain spot in the distance.

People around the place froze in their tracks and looked at the scene as Taehyung walked out of his black Bugatti Chiron, sprinting off towards the crowd of his guards, only to be met with the sight of his son crying his eyes out and holding onto the fingers of a young boy, refusing to let go.

"Go away! I wanna be with bunny!" He cried out, small hands grasping the unknown male's hand who was also being pulled back by his guards.

A sigh of relief left Taehyung's lips once he noticed that his son was safe. He then snapped his head towards the stranger who had tears streaming down his face as soon as his fingers drifted away from Jun's, held back by the men in black suits, their grip so strong that it left purple bruises on the boy's skin.

Taehyung stormed towards the boy and glared into his big bambi eyes filled with tears, his teeth gritted so hard and jaw rigid as ever, "You fucking prick, how dare you try to take away my kid?! Do you know who he is? He is my son you pathetic bitch." He glowered, fingers curled into fists.

"Do you even know me?" He grabbed the boy's collar, pulling him closer to his face and glaring daggers into the boy's eyes. His breathing was ragged as he hiccuped softly, attempting to calm down from all the crying. His cheeks were red and stained with tears, nose slightly red and runny as he stared back at the male with glossy eyes.

Fear seeped into his veins as he realised he didn't actually know who the male was, and he actually believed Minjun when he said he had no one with him, when the kid had just lied straight to his face. He was too dumb to believe the lie.