Chapter 30

Shinsou stained his ears to listen for who came into the cafe. "Can I speak to Shinsou?" He heard Bakugo speak to Yachi. "If Shinsou wants to. I'll let him know you're here" Yachi said going to the back "Shinsou there's someone here to talk to you " she said softly as she opened the door. " I'll be out in a minute I guess." Shinsou said, hugging Cloud to his chest. He waited a few minutes before getting up with a sigh as he kept Cloud in his arms. Bakugo was leaning against the counter as he stepped into the room. "Tsk did you really have to run? You worried Eri" Bakugo said, having a soft spot for her. "Sorry but it was a little overwhelming" he said as he continued to let Cloud. "I understand if you don't like me back but I don't like how you said you have a villain quirk. The person's actions make them a villain not their quirk beside I wouldn't care about my reputation if I'm with you" Bakugo said the last part as his cheeks turn pink a little and he grabbed Shinsou hand before pulling him to a booth. They sat down and Shinsou put Cloud in his lap. "So your not messing with me? You really like me?" He asked softly as he bit his lip. " Yes I like you, I wouldn't joke about that but I respect your choices if you don't like me" Bakugo said. " I like you too but can we take it slow?" Shinsou glanced at Bakugo. " yes we can take it at your pace so would you like to be my boyfriend?" Bakugo asked as a cat jumped into his lap. Bakugo petted the cat head " yes I would like that" Shinsou said with a small smile. "Okay let me walk you back to the dorms. Aizawa and Mic are probably looking for you too" Bakugo said, setting the cat down. "Right, thank you" Shinsou said, getting up and pulling out his phone. He texted Aizawa that he is on his way to the dorm.

   Bakugo grabbed Shinsou's hand after Cloud went over to Yachi. Shinsou said bye to her and walked by to campus with Bakugo. " your dorm or Aizawas?" Bakugo asked once they were on the campus. "Aizawas" Shinsou said as Bakugo nods his head and walks him up to the dorm. He kisses Shinsou cheek "see you in class tomorrow" he said as he left. Shinsou blushes before stepping into the dorm. "Are you okay? Where did you go?" Mic asked as Eri ran up to him and hugged Shinsou as soon as he stepped inside. "Sorry. I kind of freaked out" he said as he picked up Eri and walked over to the couch before sitting with her in his lap. "Freaked out about what?" Mic asked as he sat beside Aizawa. "Bakugo told me he liked me and now we um are kind of dating" he mumbled hides his face in Eri hair. Eri giggles " I was wight. He looks at you like papa does daddy" she said making the older couple and Shinsou blush. "That's nice. You both would be a cute couple" Mic teased. " Good for you Hitoshi. I guess I should make a rule that Bakugo can't be in your dorm past 9 pm. Are you ready to move your stuff into class 1-A dorm tomorrow?" Aizawa asked. " Yes I am," he said as Eri asked to watch a movie and she picked out tangled to watch.

The next day Shinsou was glad to be back in class. He tried to stay to himself but Bakugo was with him which means that he's friends were with him too. "Here's my note I told you about," Bakugo said as Shinsou took them from him with a small thank you. "How come you give him your notes but not me?" Denki asked pouting. "Because he missed some class and you should be paying attention" Bakugo tsk. Class passed by quickly and Shinsou waited until the end of class to ask Bakugo "Would you want to help me move into my dorm?" He asked, biting his lip. "Sure" Bakugo said as he wraps his arm around Shinsou's shoulder and they went to his old dorm to collect his things. A couple boxes later and Shinsou was moved into his dorm which luckily enough was across from Bakugo. Shinsou started to unpack his stuff as Bakugo lifted up his shirt to wipe his sweat which distracted Shinsou. Shinsou blushed as he caught himself staring and he figured he could put the rest of his stuff awaylater. He got up and sat on the bed beside Bakugo "Thank you for helping me" he said as he leaned into Bakugo shyly. " your welcome. Can I have a kiss for my services?" Bakugo joked with Shinsou not expecting him to actually do it. " I guess it's only far" he said with a smirk as he leans forward and pecks Bakugo on his lip "Now go have a shower you stink". Bakugo laughs and leans down to kiss him again before leaving the room. "You could always join" he teased, making Shinsou blush and throw his pillow out the door as Bakugo left.