Chapter 18

Shinsou turned around when his name was called and he tense up, when he saw it was Haru Kane, one of his old foster brothers that would bully him. He kept a straight face as Mic glanced at them as they waited in line " I haven't seen you in a while. How are you?" Haru asked. " I'm fine" Shinsou said " Do you mind if we step out of the store? We have a lot to catch up on" Haru said and Shinsou nodded his head, knowing he couldn't get out of it " I'll see you in a second " Shinsou said to Mic as he followed Haru out of the store and passed Aizawa that was on the bench, he was drifting off to sleep. Once they were by themselves, Haru grabbed Shinsou shirt and slammed him into the wall, which caused Shinsou to whine since his wound on his back opened up again. " Did you miss me omega? You know my dad misses you " Hura said as he leans into Shinsou's ear. Shinsou shivered in disgust and tried to push Haru away " come on. You know no alpha would want to be this close to you. You should enjoy it " he said as he kissed Shinsou's neck. Shinsou squirms and continues to try to push him away. 'What am I training for if I can't get away from someone' Shinsou thought before the caramel scent hit his nose making his calm down.

" Hey let him go!" Bakugo showed up and ripped Hura away from Shinsou."what's your problem man? I'm just catching up with an old friend" Haru said. "Get out of here" Bakugo growls which causes Haru to step back and walk away " whatever man. Have fun with him" Haru said as he disappeared around the cornering. " Are you okay? You smell like blood " Bakugo said as Shinsou covered his neck embarrassed as he could feel the mark form. "Yeah thanks. I just have a cut on my back" Shinsou said looking down at the ground. " Come on, I want to check the cut to make sure it's okay," Bakugo said as he handed Shinsou hand, Ignoring the sparks between them and he pulled Shinsou to the bathroom. They passed Aizawa and Mic, who was waiting for Shinsou. They follow after them after they catch the scent of blood. " I'm okay really you don't need to check it" Shinsou said as Bakugo pulled him into the bathroom and closed the door before Aizawa and Mic could come in. Mic knocked on the door " is everything okay?" He asked. " yes um you and Aizawa can eat. I'll be out in a bit" Shinsou said. " okay call if you need anything," Present mic said. " Pull up your shirt," Bakugo said as he crossed his arms. " I already have a bandage on," Shinsou said, showing the bandages a little. " Why do you have a bandage on? " Bakugo said with a small growl since he didn't want to scare Shinsou. " It was an accident a couple of days ago" Shinsou said as Bakugo stepped close to him " You stink. Do you mind if I fix that ?" he asked. Shinsou tilts his head in confusion " huh?" He said as Bakugo hugged him, making him tense up. Bakugo rubbed a little bit of his scent on him before pulling away " that's better. Now I bet you haven't eaten lunch. I know a good place" Bakugo said.

Shinsou followed Bakugo to the food court, feeling warm and fuzzy inside. Bakugo got them both food even though Shinsou said he could pay for his food. They sat at a table and Shinsou could see Aizawa and Mic a couple of tables away. " Thanks for the food and for earlier, " Shinsou said with a blush as he took a bite of his food. " It's fine you don't need to thank me. Just stick up for yourself next time " Bakugo grumbled as he ate. "So what's up with you and Mr. Aizawa and Present mic?" Bakugo asked, looking at him. " um they are fostering me at the moment " Shinsou said biting his lip, he felt surprisingly comfortable talking to Bakugo. "oh cool. Icy hot owe me money" he said. " money for what ? Who's ice hot?" Shinsou asked nervously. " I said that they were a couple but ic- Todoroki said they weren't" Bakugo said. Shinsou nodded his head and they finished eating.

They throw away their trash and Bakugo walks Shinsou back over to Aizawa and mic. " bye" he grunted as he walked away. Shinsou waved as Mic asked and they walked to the car "Ready to go?" "Yeah," Shinsou said. "You had fun, I see" aizawa said, noticing the hickey and that he smelled of Bakugos scent. " w-what no it's not what it l-looks like." Shinsou stutter with a blush. " It's okay we were teens once but what happened to the boy from the store? You also smelled like blood, did you wound open back up ?" Mic asked. " it's not like that. The boy from the store was bothering me and Bakugo helped. Yes it did." Shinsou said as they got into the car. "Bothering you how ?" Aizawa asked. "it's nothing, I'm fine. Can w-we stil make the n-nest when we get h-home?" Shinsou asked? not realizing he called their place home. " of course " aizawa said with a small smile as Present Mic looked back at Shinsou and smiled before he started to drive home.