Chapter 20

Shinsou woke up to the smell of food. He groans and snuggles into the pillow that vibrates with a chuckle that filled the room. He sat up startled and looked down with a blush as he noticed he snuggled closer into Aizawa. " Hizashi is making dinner "Aizawa said as he sat up and popped his back. Shinsou nodded his head " thanks for this. It was nice" he said shyly and Aizawa ruffles his wild purple hair. "No problem kid. We can do this whenever you want" he said as Shinsou leans into Aizawa's hand with a small purr. "Let's go before Hizashi comes in here," Aizawa said, getting out of the nest Shinsou and him made. "Can we come back to the nest and wake a movie ?" Shinsou asked as he followed Aizawa to the kitchen while Mic was putting the food on the table. "Yeah we can, I have to work tonight. Are you okay with being here with Hizashi?" Aizawa asked as he sat at the table before saying thanks to Mic. "Yeah that's fine. You all don't have to put off work because of me" Shinsou said as he started to eat while mic sat between them. "We know that little listener but we want you to be comfortable before we go back to work" mic said as they ate.

Once they were done eating Shinsou offered to help Mic clean up as Aizawa went back to the room to put on Netflix. They both made quick work of the mess and joined Aizawa in the nest. Shinsou sat between them with a small smile and they chose to watch Jurassic Park. "If I fall asleep wake me for work please" Aizawa said and Mic nodded his head. Thirty minutes into the movie Aizawa fell asleep. Shinsou watched the movie and the thought of school tomorrow made him anxious since Bakugo helped him out today, like he was training to get into the hero's course but he could protect himself so how is he going to protect others. Even though they weren't in class together they would still see each other in the cafeteria. Mic noticed it seemed like Shinsou was overthinking so he ran his fingers through the omega hair which caused him to relax.

The movie was almost over when mic woke up Aizawa. He groaned and got up to change into his hero uniform. "Thanks see you later," Aizawa said as he pecked Mic on the lip and ruffled Shinsou hair before leaving "Have a good day at work" Mic said as Shinsou leaned into Mic a little. "Do y-you ever get nervous when Aizawa g-goes to work ?" Shinsou asked as he bit his lip. He was curious about how it was being married to a pro while being a pro themself. "Yeah I'm always afraid he is going to get hurt but I know he is a strong omega and hero" Mic said, happy that Shinsou was getting comfortable with asking questions. A silence fell over them and what happened at the mall came into his mind. "You know how you think Bakugo gave me the mark on my neck. It wasn't him, Um my old foster brother, the boy that wanted to talk. Bakugo happened to see me and helped." Shinsou said embarrassed but he felt better getting it off his chest. Mic growls softly and tightens his arms around Shinsou. "I'm sorry I let you go with him but thank you for trusting me enough to tell me" Mic said. Shinsou nodded his head and nuzzled his head into mic's chest. "How about me and shouta add some training with escaping for someone bigger or stronger than you" Mic said as he rubbed Shinsou's back. "Yes please. I would like that" Shinsou said with a yawn and closed his eyes as Mic's scent calmed him. Another movie started as Shinsou fell asleep with Mic, who was waiting for Aizawa to get home.