Chapter 22

While Aizawa was away at training camp with class 1A. Shinsou worked at the cafe and trained with Mic. He was awkward being alone with mic for the first couple of nights. Mic knew how to handle skittish omegas and decided to do something fun with Shinsou. " Do you want to bake some cookies?" Mic asked. "Sure. Can they be chocolate chips?" Shinsou asked. " yep those are the best kind" mic said as he went to the kitchen and Shinsou followed him. Mic got out the ingredients and a receipt, that was in English. Shinsou leaned against the counter and looked at the receipt. " Is it too hard to read because I can tell you what it is on the page?" Mic asked. " no. I can read it just fine, " Shinsou said, causing mic to smile as he started to mix the dry ingredients making some of the flour get in their face. Mic laughed and blew the flour out of his face "sorry " Shinsou mumbled as mic helped add the rest of the ingredients. " Nothing to be sorry about. It happens, " mic said, nudging Shinsou's shoulder. Once the dough was done, Shinsou ate some of the dough as they put them on a cookie sheet and baked them for 12 minutes. Mic got the cookies out of the oven and Shinsou didn't wait for them to cool before he started to eat one "they are good " he said as Mic took a bite of his " yeah we did good " Mic said as he turned on a movie in the living room.

A couple of days later Shinsou was sitting at the coffee table doing some homework. When Aizawa called mic and explained that Bakugo was kidnapped and that he needed to be on the news. He asked mic to bring him a suit and his razor. Shinsou frowned as mic hung up the phone and briefly told Shinsou as he collected what Aizawa needed. "Will you be okay here? Or do you want to come?" Mic asked, putting on his boots. " um I'll stay since he will probably be busy" Shinsou said as he went back to doing his work nervously. He was upset to know Bakugo got kidnapped and he hoped he would be okay. He was glad Aizawa seemed to be okay. He got up from the floor and grabbed his stuffed cat before he went to Aizawa and mic's room. He climbed into their bed and started to make a small nest. He hugged his cat to his chest as he laid back while Jellybean curled up on his side. He ran his fingers through Jellybean's furr, causing her to purr. From the low purr of the cat, slowly started to put Shinsou to sleep with the mix of scent of Aizawa and Mic made him relax.