Chapter 11

Shinsou wakes up to the sun streaming into his room from the curtains. He felt Mika curled up into his side. He went to sit up, but got light headed, and he noticed he was sweating even though he felt cold. ' great I probably got sick from walking in the rain but I can't miss school' he thought. He grabbed a piece of paper and wrote: can you make breakfast. I don't want to get everyone sick. He got out of the bed and went to Mia's room. He shook her awake and showed her the note. She sat up with a groan and read it before nodding her head " go take some medicine " she said as she left the room. He went to the bathroom and checked the medicine cabinet but realized there was only a little bit of medicine left so he didn't take anything because he wanted to save it just in case the kids got sick. He went back to his room and woke Mika up and wrote breakfast ready before laying in bed. Mika got out of the bed " you're not coming?" He asked as Shinsou shook his head and continued to lay in the bed until he had to leave for school. He got dressed and he saw the kids were ready to go as he walked into the living room. Alba took off the muzzle and shoved him to the door. Shinsou tripped a little over his feet but steady himself. On the walk to the school, his head started to throb. He signed ' today's gonna be a long day ' he thought. On the train ride Shinsou wrapped his arms around himself as he shivered.

He made it to school and he ignored Hayato, who tried to speak to him. He went to the classroom and sat his sluggish body down in his chair. Mr. Kenji entered the room and started class. Shinsou tried to pay attention but the throbbing in his head wouldn't stop. He leaned his head in his hand and made it seem like he was paying attention. He saw a note land on his desk and he turned to the person who threw it, Aika. He opened the note quietly and it said ' are you okay? You look pale'. He replied back saying he was fine and gave her the note back. Once the lunch bell rang everyone got up to leave, Shinsou was the last to leave the room. As he was making his way to his tree, his vision started to get blurry and his legs felt weak,making him stop and hold onto the wall. ' come on, I can make it, just three more hours, training then work, ' he said to himself. He decided to lean against the wall and slide down to sit on the floor.

" Little listener, you okay?" Shinsou was startled awake when someone touched his forehead. He flinched and pushed himself closer to the wall. He pants softly and looks up at Present mic as his eyes darted around the hall. He realized he must have fallen asleep. " I'm fine " he mumbled as he leaned his head against the cold wall and his eyes closed a little . "I think it would be best if I took you to Recovery girl. You're burning up. " Present mic said. " I'm fine. I should go back to class " Shinsou insisted and went to stand up, he swayed to the side before falling forward. Present mic grabbed his arm to prevent him from hitting the floor. " I'm taking you whether you want to or not. Are you okay with me touching you ? " present mic asked since he saw Shinsou flinch earlier. Shinsou nodded his head too tired to argue as Present mic put Shinsou arm around his shoulder and started to walk to Recover girls office. Shinsou leaned into Mic and took in his scent that was mixed with Aizawa, it calmed him down. He subconsciously nuzzled his face into mics' shoulders and let out a small purr noise, like an omega would do with their parents. Present mic didn't mind since it calmed the omega down plus he thought it was kind of cute, they made it to the office and Present mic went to open the door "you smell like aizawa, it's nice. It's a better scent than at my place " Shinsou mumbled. Present mic noticed he said place instead of home and helped him over to the bed. He set Shinsou on the bed, who whined when Mic let go of him, causing Mic to make a cooing noise at him. "What's wrong? " Recovery girl asked as she hobbled over. " he has a fever, I found him asleep in the hallway " Mic said as Recovery girl nodded her head and leaned over to kiss Shinsou cheek. Shinsou instantly fell asleep since he didn't have a lot of energy to begin with. " He shouldn't have fallen asleep that fast. I'm going to give him a check up while he sleeps " Recovery girl said worriedly. Present mic nodded his head and pulled out his phone to text Aizawa 'hey love. Your mini you is with Recovery girl. I found him with a fever ' he sent. They still had ten minutes until lunch was over and he knew Aizawa only had one more class after lunch where he had two. He saw Aizawa read his text and not even three minutes later Aizawa was in the office.

" -malnourished." Shinsou heard as he started to wake up, he felt a lot better and the throbbing from earlier was reduced to a small headache now. He kept his eyes closed as he listened to the people talking around him. " Heis underweight for his height but it possibly means he hasn't gotten his heat yet which isn't good. " Recovery girl explained to someone. Shinsou finally got the scent of who was in the room, it was Aizawa and mics scent was faint meaning he had left. " Do you think it's a eating disorder or something else?" Aizawa asked " I can't tell just from the scan I did sorry " she said as they both went quiet that's when Shinsou decided it was okay to let them know he was awake. He sat up with a groan and rubs his eyes " Oh good you're awake deary. I have a couple of questions if your up for it ?" Recovery girl asked. Shinsou looked up at her before glancing at Aizawa, who was staring at him with a protective glint on his eyes " Yes ma'am " he said as he looked at the window and guessed it was last period since Aizawa was here. "how's your home life ? " she asked, causing Shinsou to tense up " It's fine" he said looking at the ground as he picked at his nails. A nervous habit he had when he was lying. " Do you get at least two meals there? " she said. "Yes " he said as his voice tightened. She signed "okay. I'll recommend no training today" she said before Shinsou could argue, she left the room leaving him and Aizawa alone. " I texted Yachi saying you wouldn't be in today. Don't worry I didn't use your phone. Her and hazashi are friends " Aizawa said. " oh thanks I guess, you didn't have to " Shinsou said, since he didn't want to go home early. " your in no condition to walk home and we called your foster father but he didn't answer. I'll drive you home " Aizawa said. " you really don't need to " Shinsou said, embarrassed since he didn't want Aizawa to see the kind of place he lived in. "It's fine, it would be quicker. Let's go, " Aizawa said as he made sure Shinsou was okay standing on his own before leading Shinsou to his car.

The car ride was quite expected for the GPS that Aizawa put Shinsou address in. Aizawl stopped at McDonald's much to Shinsou protest and got him a burger and fries with a drink. Shinsou felt surprisingly relaxed on the way as he eat his food slowly during the car ride. Once they pulled up to the broken down house, Yuna was sitting on the porch. Shinsou went open the door " here. This is my personal number, call me in case of an emergency " Aizawa said handing him a small piece of paper. Shiny grabbed the paper "thanks, have a good night " he said quietly as he slipped out of the car. He walked up to the porch and Yuna got up to open the door. He stepped inside after her and he could hear the car pull away. Once the door was closed Yuna pulled out the muzzle. She grabbed Shinsou shirt and pulled him down to her height before putting it on him " Alba not going to be home until late. So you and I could have some fun " she said in a suggestive tone.