Chapter 26

Shinsou spends lots of his time in Mic and Aizawa's dorm room but with Eri there, he felt like he should stay away. She has been here for a month now but he still didn't want to make Eri uncomfortable. A thought that wouldn't leave his mind was Aizawa and Mic would choose her over him. Foster parents always liked the younger kids better, he should have known it was only a matter of time before they found someone to replace him. He skipped their weekly family dinner by telling them he had work. While hiding in his dorm. his classmates were loud so he walked outside. He found a tree and climbed the branches until he was a couple feet off the ground before sitting. He started at the sun setting as his stomach growled since he hadn't eaten dinner yet.

  " oi if you're hungry! Do you want to go to dinner with me ?" Bakugo asked as he happened to be walking by and saw Shinsou in the tree.
" Are we even allowed off campus this late?" Shinsou said as he descended down the tree. "Tsk yeah deku and round face leave for dates around this time, it's fine" Bakugo said. Shinsou knew the nickname for Midoriya but he didn't know who round face was but he didn't feel like asking. " Okay I wouldn't mind sushi, what do you want ?" He asked. " Sushi fine now let's go," Bakugo said as he grabbed Shinsou's hand, causing the familiar sensation of sparks to go up their arms.  They walked to the closest sushi restaurant together as their shoulder bumped occasionally. Once they got to the restaurant, they sat in the back and a waiter took their order. "How come you weren't in Mr. Aizawa dorm like normal?" Bakugo asked, causing Shinsou to stop fidgeting with his straw. "I want Eri to get used to them first" Shinsou said quietly as he rubs the back of his neck. "It's not just that, is it? You can talk to me or whatever if you need to" Bakugo grumbled.  Shinsou blushes softly and bites his bottom lip "It's stupid and I'm fine. Thanks though" he said as the waiter brought them their sushi. "Give me your phone," Bakugo said holding his hand out before Shinsou opened his phone and gave it to Bakugo. " why?" He asked as he watched Bakugo type something in on his phone before giving it back to Shinsou "Text me if you need to talk" he mumbled as they both started to eat.

They were almost done eating when Shinsou's phone started to ring with an unknown number . "Hello?" Shinsou answered it confused. " Shin!" Mika cried over the phone. "Mika, What's wrong? Are you okay?" Shinsou asked. Mika sniffles over the phone " I was hanging out with one of my f-foster brothers and I g-got lost. You the only n-number I could r-remember" he hiccup. "Okay I'll come get you. Is there any landmark that is noticeable?" Shinsou asked standing up before apologizing to Bakugo as he left the restaurant. Bakugo paid and followed after Shinsou. " I'm by the park that is wooden," Mika said as he calmed down from hearing Shinsou's voice. "Okay I'm on the way. Can you stay on the phone with me?" He asked as he speed walked to the only park he knew that was wooden. " not long. I used a pay ph-" Mika said the phone cut off. Shinsou signed and shoved his phone in his pocket " who's Mika ?" Bakugo asked as his steps fell in line with Shinsou. "An old foster brother. Apparently he got lost" Shinsou said. They walked for ten minutes when the park started to come into view. Mika was sitting on the bench when he could smell Shinsou. He got up and ran over to them before tackling Shinsou in a hug. " Thank you for coming.  I missed you !" He said as Shinsou caught him and held him on his hip while hugging him back. "I miss you too but let's get you home because we have to get back to school before it's too late" Shinsou said. "Okay my house is around your school" Mika said as Shinsou carried him as he started to head the direction of UA. "What's your address?" Shinsou asked as he felt Mika snuggles closer into him. Mika gave him the address and yawns. Shinsou pulled out his phone and put the address in as he walked "You can go back to the school if you want. Thank you for dinner" Shinsou said looking at Bakugo. " I know I can go back but I need the fresh air" Bakugo said shoving his hands in his pockets. "Is he your boyfriend?" Mika whispered but it still came out loud. "n-no" Shinsou blushing as the school came into view. They turned down the street and dropped Mika off at his house. The foster mother thanked them hysterically before they left. They went back to the campus and Bakugo walked Shinsou to class 1-C dorms " bye get some sleep eyebags" Bakugo waved as he left. " You too" Shinsou said, going up to his dorm. He went up to his dorm and opened the door to see Aizawa and mic sitting on his bed, waiting for him.