Chapter 6

Shinsou alarm on his beat up phone rang loudly and he quickly turned it off so it didn't wake anyone. Finally it was the day of the sports festival. Shinsou lifted his tired body from his bed and headed downstairs, lucky last night Alba was too drunk to give him his " training". Shinsou quietly made some food and he stole a couple of bites but was caught " what the hell are you doing " Alba slurred from the entrance of the kitchen. He stalked over and went to smack Shinsou but he remembered what day it was, he knew millions of people would be looking at Shinsou today. He snatched the food from his hands and shoved Shinsou out of the kitchen " you're lucky, if it was any other day, you wouldn't be able to move for a week. Get out of my sight " Alba said as he sat down to eat. The kids came down dressed for school and went to eat. Shinsou waited in the living room and once the kids were done he left the house with them. They went their separate ways. " good luck " Mai said as she walked with the kids. " thanks " he said softly. The hold train ride he was jittery.

Once at school they met in their classroom and they were told to change into their gym uniform. Shinsou went into a stall to change and once he was done he came out. Hayato was waiting for him " why do you always change in the stall? We are all guys here " he said. Shinsou bites his lip "Um just body shy" Shinsou said as him and Hayato walked out and meet up with the class. Once everybody was there they were escorted to the stadium. The teacher explained how they were going to be introduced. The kids made Shinsou lead the class as they walked out, much to his disagreement. When the kid, Bakugou, from class 1A said he was going to win, Shinsou only thought he was cocky and his hair looked soft, which he shook the thought out of his head. Shinsou felt like was doing good making it through the festival, he didn't run into many hero course students. The only one he met was the one with a tail though he seemed scared of Shinsou.

He made it to the final stage of the festival and his match was against Midoriya, he remembers meeting him the first day of school. Their fight started and Shinsou spoke his emotions during it and got Midoriya under his control. He was making him walk out of the ring when Midoriya broke Shinsou control, which surprised him, no one has done that before. He tried to get into a fighting stance but Midoriya flipped him over his shoulder and out of the ring. Stupid, of course I wouldn't have won he thought as he walked to the exit. He stopped when he heard his class cheering for him. That made him feel a little better. He joined them up in their seats and watched the rest of the festival as his and Midoriya match was still playing in his mind.

Bakugou won the festival, tied up and had a muzzle put on him, which Shinsou didn't like since it hit too close to home for him. He stayed on campus as students slowly left, talking loudly about today. He didn't have work today and he knew Alba would make fun of him when he got back. He was sitting at his tree that he normally sits at during lunch. He was dozing off when he felt a presence in front of him and a shadow fell over him. He opened his eyes and the homeroom teacher from class 1A was standing in front of him " it's good that you're aware of your surroundings" Aizawa said.

Learning to Trust On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara