Chapter 10

Two hour into his shift when the bell on the door rang as it was opened. "welcome to Cakes and cats " Shinsou said wiping down the counter before looking up. He tensed slightly as he saw it was Present mic and Aizawa. They went over to the table in the corner. Shinsou grabbed his notepad and headed his way over to their table with cloud walking beside him. " You know we didn't have to go out for my birthday. I would have been happy just spending the night at home with you " Shinsou heard Aizawa say before he was in front of their table and waited since he didn't want to interrupt. Present mic went to go reply but he noticed Shinsou " Hey listener. I didn't know you worked here. Shouta and I come here a lot. Aren't you a little young to be working " he asked. " I'm fifteen. I've been working here for four months" Shinsou said. "oh nice. I guess we haven't been here in awhile. " Present mic said as Aizawa was petting cloud who decided to jump on his lap. Shinsou nodded his head " what can I get you both " he said " I'll take chocolate cake and sho will have the cheesecake one with tea and one with coffee " Mic said. Shinsou wrote their order down " I'll have it out shortly " Shinsou said as he went over to the counter. He grabbed the tea and coffee on a tray with the desserts. " Here you go, enjoy" Shinsou said as he set their stuff down. It was slow in the cafe tonight and when that happens he would do tricks with cloud but he was with Aizawa. Once they were done with their desserts Shinsou took their plates as they played with some of the other cats. "Bye Shinsou " Aizawa said as he pulled a grey cat that was clawing at mic and set the cat on the floor. They left a tip and left.

Shinsou finished cleaning up the cafe and put the cats in their room when thunder stuck and started to downpour outside. They were closing up the cafe when Yachi asked "Do you want my husband to drive you home? He is picking me up today " she said. " oh no I'm fine. I'll wait a little for it to clear up " Shinsou said as Yachi nodded and said good night before going to her car. He waved and waited twenty minutes and the rain was only getting heavier. He signed and stepped out into the rain causing his clothes to get drenched. He started walking home and he was thankful that he left his textbooks at the school because his backpack was soaked. He made it back to his place as he shivered. As soon as he was through the door Albe forced the muzzle "hurry up. You're getting the floor wet " Albe said shoving him out of the entryway. Shinsou scurried up the stairs and put his bag in his room before grabbing a towel. He went to the bathroom and he stripped his wet clothes that clings to his body before stepping into the shower. The tension in his mussels relaxes and his body started to warm up. There wasn't much shampoo left so he left it for the younger kids. He turned off the shower and wrapped the towel around his waist. He went to his room and put sweatpants and a hoodie on. He noticed that Mika was in his bed which he didn't notice when he put his bag in here. He climbs in the bed carefully so he doesn't wake Mika. He got under the covers and wraps his arms around Mika. He closed his eyes as he felt Mika snuggles into him and he fell asleep.