Chapter 28

Time skip

Shinsou woke up with a weird feeling in the pit of his stomach. He just figured since it was his first day in class 1-A that he was just nervous. He got out of bed and changed into his uniform that actually fit him now.  The kids were noisier in the dorm today, he couldn't wait until he was moved into the 1-A dorm soon. He had a small breakfast since his stomach was flipping as he took a couple of deep breaths to calm himself. He slowly made his way to class, it was weird not talking his normal route to his old classroom. Stepping up to that door he noticed a couple of students were already in the classroom. Shinsou spotted the empty desk in the back of the classroom, he made his way over to the desk. He sat down when a pink girl came up to him. "Thanks for taking Minetas place. I'm Mina!" She said. Shinsou tilts his head "I'm Shinsou and you're welcome" he said  confused as to why she was thanking him. Bakugo stepped into the classroom, his scent was strong today to Shinsou for some reason. He took a short inhale before putting his head down as he felt a sharp pain go through his stomach and sweat start to form on his forehead. He didn't know what was happening as he let out a small whimper. Bakugo growled at Mina for being too close to Shinsou before moving over to them. " shit. He is going into heat. Mina go get Mr. Aizawa and Deku make sure no one else comes into the classroom" Bakugo ordered, making them scramble to do what they were told. "It will be okay. Aizawa should be here soon." Bakugo said in an unusually soft tone as he helped Shinsou take off his jacket so he wouldn't get too hot. Shinsou pants softly and he hides his face in his arms embarrassed. ' Of course I start my first heat on the first day of class. That's so embarrassing' he thought.

" thank you Bakugo. I got it from here, Midnight will be your substitute today" Aizawa said as he swept into the room and went straight over to them. "I'm going to pick you up and take you to the dorms" Aizawa said as he picked up Shinsou easily. " okay dad" Shinsou purred as he snuggled into Aizawa while his hair stuck to his forehead. Aizawa got him back to the teacher dorms and brought him to Mic and his dorm since Shinsou had a bedroom there. Shinsou whined as he was placed on the bed and he pulled on his clothes feeling too hot. "okay strip down until you're comfortable and make a nest. I'll get some snacks and water for you. It's important to remember to keep yourself hydrated and try to eat while in heat" Aizawa said, leaving the room to collect some things for Shinsou. Shinsou stripped down to his boxer and felt a little better as the cold air touched his skin. He grabbed his pillow and blankets as he started to build his nest. He put in his stuffed cat but it didn't feel complete. He was sitting in the middle of the nest with a frown when Aizawa came back in. " what's wrong?" Aizawa asked as he set the stuff on the end table. "My nest doesn't feel complete" Shinsou whined. Aizawa raised an eyebrow since he knew it was just a young omega wanting an alpha "What do you think it needs ?" He asked anyway.  Shinsou bites his lip and fidgets with his hands "Something of yours and papas" he mumbled. It warmed Aizawa's heart a little to hear Shinsou call mic, papa, and he was happy to know their scent comforted him. It was known that omega in heats like things from people they considered their family or pack. " sure I'll be right back" Aizawa said going to their room. He grabbed one of his sleeping bags and Mics sweater before bringing them to Shinsou. "Thank you" Shinsou chirped as he added them to the nest. He laid down with a purr before whimpered put Bakugos name as his heat got worse.

Shinsou heat lasted for a week which was to be suspected since his heat was a couple years later then a normal omega would have. He did a lot of sleeping and Aizawa or sometimes mic would bring him more food and water. They would cuddle with him when he asked for it.  On the seventh day Shinsou woke up feeling sore and tired but he was glad his heat was now over. "So Bakugo huh? Hizashi owes Nemuri 20 bucks" Aizawa teased as he brought in a plate of food and some water.  "What?" Shinsou asked groggily as he was still waking up. "During your heat you mentioned his name a couple of times" Aizawa said as it wasn't a big deal. Shinsou blushes " s-shut up he's just a friend. It's probably because he was the last person I saw" he said in denial. Aizawa hummed " sure but don't worry about it too much just enjoy high school and go at your own pace" he said ruffling Shinsou hair. " Thanks dad" Shinsou said, a little unsure if Aizawa was okay with being called that. He knew he called him that during his heat on accident. "No problem kiddo. Now eat and drink, it's important to remember to give your body the right nutrients after heats, " Aizawa said with a rare smile at being called dad.

A/N: sorry if the heat scene was bad. I'm not good or comfortable with writing smut for it at the moment.