Chapter 25

A couple of months into living in the dorms, Aizawa got called into a mission. Shinsou was at their dorm as he watched mic scent Aizawa a little. Aizawa wasn't big on being scented before a mission. Mic was more Affectionate with Aizawa after the USJ. "I'll be fine Hazashi. I promise." He said before looking at Shinsou. Shinsou got up and walked over to him. He hugged him shyly "Come home safe dad" Shinsou said with a blush when he realized he called Aizawa dad. Aizawa just smiled and ruffled Shinsou hair. " I will kid" he said as Shinsou pulled away from the hug. Mic gave Shinsou a big smile " I love you now you have to get going" mic said to Aizawa as he kissed him. Once Aizawa was gone Moc locked the door and turned to Shinsou "So if Aizawa is Dad. I want to be Papa! Now let's make some cookies and make a movie" mic said going into the small kitchen. "You're going to make me Fat with all the cookies Papa" Shinsou said quietly, making Mic smile. " nonsense sho been training you so you gained healthy weight and put on muscle." Mic said as they started to make chocolate chips cookie dough.

   Two days later Shinsou was watching some cat videos as Mic grades some essays.  Mic phone rang making Shinsou look over it as he answered it. Shinsou could overhear Aizawa explain to Mic that he had to stay at the hospital to look after a little girl and he would appreciate it if Mic could bring him some clothes. Shinsou went back to his phone as mic got up to pack Aizawa a bag. Once the bag was packed, mic stopped at the door " Do you want to come?" he asked. "No, I'll see him when he gets home" Shinsou said, since he didn't like the hospital so if he could avoid them, he did. "Okay call me if you need me" he said as he left.  Shinsou decided to turn on the tv and start his homework at the coffee table. After an hour, mic came back with some takeout. " I brought dinner " he said, going over to the couch and setting the food on the coffee table. Shinsou put his homework away and sat on the couch. Mic grabbed his food before handing Shinsou his "thank you" Shinsou said as he opened the box  and took a bite of the sushi. They ate and watched the Tv. "So I would like to have this conversation with Aizawa here but he has to stay at the hospital." Mic said, getting Shinsou's attention " what is it?" Shinsou asked nervously as he thought' are they going get rid of me'.
" it's nothing bad and if you stay no we won't. We were wondering if you minded if we fostered another kid ?" Mic asked. "Um I guess it's fine. It's up to you and dad" he said taking another bite of his sushi. "You sure? because you have a say in it" mic said. " I'm sure.  It's the little girl dad mentioned on the phone right?" He said as mic nods his head. "Her name is Eri. You'll like her. She's really shy and she doesn't have control of her quirk so it's safer for her here" he said as they finished eating. "Sounds cool, well I'm going to go back to my dorm. I love you, goodnight" Shinsou said as mic said I love you and goodnight back.

   It was the day Eri was coming to the teacher dorm. She already met mic at the hospital so it was time for her to meet Shinsou. Shinsou stood in the kitchen with Jellybean in one arm as he made himself a glass of water. Aizawa was on the way home so Mic was cleaning the rooms frantically. The door opened and Aizawa let on a small girl. "Welcome home" mic said softly as he gave both of them a smile.  Aizawa closed the door as Eri glanced around. She gasped softly as she saw Blanket "what's that?" She asked as she hides behind Aizawa's leg " it's a cat and his name is blanket. He is very friendly." He said as he watched as Eri went to pet the cat shyly. He motioned Shinsou over and once he was in the doorway of the kitchen Aizawa started talking " this is our son Shinsou".  "Hi. You have really pretty hair, many I can braid it for you." Shinsou said. "Bwaid whats that?" She asked, looking up from Blanket. " I do one now if you don't mind me touching your hair" Shinsou said as Eri looked over at Aizawa making sure it was okay. Once he nodded his head she went over to Shinsou " yes pwease" she said as Shinsou went over to the couch  and motioned for her to follow. He sat down then put Jellybean beside him and had Eri sit in front of her. He started to braid her hair as Jellybean climbed into Eri lap. Mic awed and pulled out his phone to take a picture of them.