Chapter 2

A couple days later Shinsou was getting into rhythm of going to school and work then rushing home so he won't be late for his curfew.  As he went to school, he felt an old chill in the air, like he should watch his back. Yesterday he saw that some reporters set off the alarm and it caused a panic among the students. He tried not to think to much of it as he got to campus then to his classroom.  Shortly after class had started the teacher heard some noise in the hall before the alarm went off, meaning they had some intruders. He told the class to say put as he rushed to the commotion.The kids in class freaked out and a girl with a advance hearing quirk, Aika gasps softly " They got sensei and they are coming this way ".
" We can fight them" Zai said. "We are at a disadvantage since we are in General studies w-" Shinsou said as he was cut off by Zai "So you want us to do nothing?!" He said. Shinsou glared at him " If you would have let me finished I would of said that we should escape though the window" he said giving of an intimidating vibe for an omega.
" Hayato you said your quirk was teleportation. Can you get yourself and the other to the ground outside" Shinsou said as Hayato nodded his head " Yes but it only works for a couple of feet. What about you ?" He asked. " I'm going to distract them now get going and block the door just in case" he said going to the door. " Are we really going to listen to what an omega tells us" Zai mumbled. " Now is not the time so shut up and go over to Hayato" Aika whispered.

  Shinsou bites his lip and he closed the door behind him right as four villains rounded the corner. Which he knew he could probably get two under his control easily. He took a deep breath " Hey what are you losers doing here ?" He taunted "What do you say!" the taller one of the group said angrily as Shinsou took control of him. The other villains glanced at their buddy before going closer to Shinsou "What is a little omega like you going to you?" The snake looking one said as the other one asked with a growl " What do you do to Kenta!?"  Shinsou ignored him "What's your favorite hero?" He asked "What the fuc-" the snake one said as Shinsou took control causing him to have a headache and he dodged the other ones blade " Hey now where did you learn to do that ?" He taunt " from your mom" the villain said while Shinsou took control of him causing him to get a nose bleed and sharp pain goes through his skull. The final villain went to stab him and it got Shinsou in the shoulder then the villain grabbed him and slammed him into the wall as he puts his knife at Shinsou throat. Shinsou tried not to whimpered in pain, he should be use to pain by now he thought. "Not so tough now are you? To bad your not a good obedient omega. You would make a pretty Penny if I sold you " He said pushing the knife into Shinsou neck causing him to bleed. Before Shinsou could react he saw flash of black hair and a pink mist fill the hall before he passed out from the pain.