Chapter 24

Shinsou woke up and blushed as he noticed his head was on Bakugo's shoulder. There was a blanket over them and he figured Aizawa or mic put on across them. He moved away from Bakugo which caused him to groan softly. Mic replaced Aizawa that was at the desk when they fell asleep. "Where's Aizawa ?" Shinsou asked quietly "some hero work came up. You both can stay here or go back to your dorm" mic said.  "I'll stay for now. I don't want to wake him up since it looks like he has had trouble sleeping. Shinsou said quietly as he pulled out his phone to check the time, midnight, it read. Shinsou knew he probably couldn't go back to sleep so he changed the channel on the tv. "I'm going to get a snack, do you want some?" Mic asked as he got up from the chair and popped his back as Shinsou said " yes please". Since moving in with Aizawa and Mic, Shinsou had gained a healthy amount of weight and he actually started to build muscle from training. Mic nods his head as he goes to their small kitchen and comes back with some Oreos. "Thanks" Shinsou said as mic handed him the Oreos and sat down beside him. "Your welcome sooo what is this ?" Mic said as he pointed to him and Bakugo. Shinsou blushes "I d-don't know. He's nice to hang around" he mumbled embarrassed. Mic smiled and said as he bit into his cookie  "well I'm glad you have a friend but Sho wants to tell you something". Shinsou nods his head as he turns his attention to the tv. After the cookies, Mic got up and started to get ready for bed since he didn't have his radio show tonight. Shinsou got up and brushed his teeth with their spare toothbrush before going back to the couch. He got comfortable while trying not to wake up Bakugo and he fell asleep with the tv on. 

Shinsou woke up to someone getting up "what time is it ? Where are you going ?" He mumbled as he opened his eyes. " It's five am. Go back to sleep, I'm just going on a run" Bakugo said, pulling the blanket over Shinsou before heading to the door so he could change in his dorm. "Oh, have fun" Shinsou said as he rolled over and went back to sleep. He wake up later that morning to Mic cooking breakfast. He got off the couch while stretching and went into the kitchen. "Good morning" Mic said as Aizawa was pouring himself and Shinsou some coffee. " morning" Shinsou  said as he stole a piece of bacon and sat at the table to drink his coffee. Mic set the table and served them before sitting down "Are you excited to be back in class?" Mic asked as Aizawa added "It's too early for questions zashi". "It's not your just not a morning person" Mic said as they ate. "Not really, it's going to be the same" Shinsou said. Once they were done eating they had a couple of minutes before they had to get ready.

Mic got up from the table since it took awhile to do his hair. "So I would like to say it's nice that you have a friend but no dating a loud blonde" Aizawa said looking at Shinsou. " You're one to talk. You married one but it's not like that" Shinsou said, blushing. Aizawa gave him a knowing look "sure kid. See you later" he said before getting up to get ready for class. Shinsou got up and petted Jellybean goodbye "later" he said as Aizawa went into the bedroom. Shinsou went back to his dorm and he managed to avoid his classmates. He put on his uniform and realized he had work tonight, even though Aizawa told him he didn't need to work. He still liked to because of all the cats he could see. It was getting late so he hurried up and grab his bag before leaving his dorm. He made it to class with five minutes to spare. Hayato waved him over "Sit with me please" he said as Shinsou signed and walked over to the empty desk beside him. "Thanks. How was your break. You look healthier" he said rambling. Shinsou smiled a little since the rambling reminded him of Midoriya.  "It was good and I have been eating more" he said shortly before Mr. kenji walked in and started class.