Chapter 1

A fifthteen year old boy woke up before the sunrise and he went downstairs carefully so he wouldn't make a noise. He started to make breakfast for his foster family, he set the food on the table and stole a couple of bites before his foster father, Alba, came to the kitchen. He moves passed Alba with his head down then woke up the other three kids for breakfast before he got changed into his uniform. He had a small sense of pride since today was his first day at UA. He study his butt off to pass the written exam, he was a little disappointed that he didn't get into the hero course but he knew he wouldn't with his quirk. He was lucky that he didn't have to apply makeup today since Alba didn't punish him because he knew school would start. " Shinsou come clean up this mess before you leave!" Alba yelled from the kitchen. Shinsou flinched a little and grabs his backpack as he quickly came downstairs. He rolled up his sleeves and washes the dishes quietly as he felt Alba glare at him.
Once he was done he made sure the kids were ready for school then left to catch the train for himself. He yawns and fidgets with his strap of his bag as he watched the buildings go by. The train finally pulled up to his stop and he got off then started to walk, it was a short walk from the train station. He stopped in front of the gates and took in the big building as student piled into the school. He took a deep breath and stepped into the courtyard then into the school. He went to his locker and put on his school shoes before looking for his class room 1-C. He made it to class before the bell rang and the teacher started class. They didn't do much just went around the room and introduced themselves and what their quirk was. It was his turn "I'm Shinsou Hitoshi, brainwashing" he said shortly and he heard some of the students start to whisper about him, before the next student went. Which he was use to the whisper since he was alway the only omega in the class and because of his quirk.

Lunchtime rolled around and he got an apple and a can of coffee with little money he had before walking outside when he heard " ah Easer mini you!" a loud voice said. Shinsou recognized the voice from the radio, it was Present Mic. He forced himself not to look as he went outside. He sat under a tree and started to eat his apple while sipping his coffee as he thought about the cat cafe, he worked at, and what he would have to do when he got home. After that the rest of the day went by fast then the final bell rang, Shinsou grabbed his bag and quickly left the classroom. After switching his shoes at his locker and walked out of the building in a hurry since he didn't want to be late, he felt someone bump into him and green hair filled his vision. "O-Oh I'm sorry, I hope your not hurt. I'm Midoriya Izuku" said Midoriya. " Shinsou Hitoshi and it would take more then that to hurt. I have to go bye" Shinsou said hurry off to work.

A/N: I cross-posted this on ao3.