Chapter 66

I can't believe this is the last chapter of "More Than This". I am so sad to have to let this story go but I really hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. 

*As always, this story is on-going and changes will be made along the way

Thank you to each and every one of you for reading my book. Your support is everything to me! :)

Feel free to comment & vote below!

**

Isabella

"So, you're really not going to tell me at all where we're going?" I asked

"That would ruin the surprise,"

I rolled my eyes and zipped up the zip on my boots before standing up, ready to go. Autumn was rolling around again and there was a cold breeze in the air this afternoon. I had no idea where we were going or what we were doing but Giovanni assured me that the way I was dressed was perfectly fine. I had decided on a pair of black pants and a tight long sleeve sheer bodysuit that I had gotten a couple months back. Since moving out of Reyna's apartment, I wasn't able to borrow her clothes as frequently as I used to so I had started to fill my own closet up with some pieces similar to what I used to use of hers. He handed me my black jacket as he came to stand by me at the bottom of the stairs.

I placed it over my arm, "You know I hate surprises,"

"Can you just trust me?" He laughed and grabbed my hand, "Your boyfriend just wants to take you out,"

"My boyfriend has given me no indication of where we're going,"

"Because your boyfriend knows it would ruin the surprise,"

He pulled me closer to him and leaned down, his lips touching mine. I sunk into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. He had just sprayed some of that cologne I loved. I would agree to anything he asked whenever he had that on - it was hypnotising.

I pulled away from him, "Well, I must say that you look really good today,"

He playfully pulled away and spun around, displaying his entire outfit. I threw my head back and laughed at his dramatic theatrics. He was wearing a pair of black jeans that cuffed around his ankles and paired them with a pair of his dark brown boots. He had recently gotten a sexy new leather jacket that I had come to love and he paired that with a white shirt underneath. Our aesthetics were matching and I smiled - what a couple thing to do.

"Shall we?" He asked

**

He turned into am open parking along the street and I suddenly recognised the area, "Wait a minute. Isn't this where the Magic Fountain of Montjuïc is?"

He turned the engine off, "I was so close to surprising you but you just had to go and guess it correctly,"

I chuckled, 'Why didn't you just tell me?"

"I was attempting romance here, Isabella," he said playfully, "But cats out the bag now,"

"I'm sorry I ruined your surprise but surely you knew that I would have recognised this place when we arrived?"

There was no way I would have ever forgotten coming here with Giovanni. That day with him at the fountain was one of my favourite memories with him and it would be ingrained in my mind for the rest of my life. I was already in love with him that day. I was pretty sure I had been in love with him long before that, I just didn't want to admit it to myself. It felt like a lifetime go.