Chapter 45

*As always, this story is on-going and changes will be made along the way

Thank you to each and every one of you for reading my book. Your support is everything to me! :)

Feel free to comment & vote below!

**Mature content in this book | +18 only

**

Isabella

"I've never loved anyone like I love you," I murmured, "And I know we have so much that we need to talk about and we keep putting off the inevitable but I don't want to do that right now,"

I leaned closer to him, reaching out and resting my hand on his leg, "I don't want to think right now. I just want you, Giovanni,"

His hand rested on mine, "You want me?"

I nodded and he pulled into me, his soft lips touching mine. Finally. I had been craving this for days. The feeling of his lips against mine. I shifted myself closer to him, the desire I had been holding back pushed its way to the surface and there was no going back now. I was giving into what I really wanted. I didn't want to think. I didn't want to deal with anything. I was so good at running away from my problems but that was irrelevant right now. I didn't know what tomorrow was going to bring but I knew I would regret it if I didn't do what I wanted.

And right now, I wanted him.

His hand made its way into my hair and I could feel the intensity of our movements increasing.

I pulled away, trying to catch my breath, "We can't do this here,"

We both looked around and a couple of people were walking up and down to the bathroom. I wasn't even embarrassed that they may have seen us making out - I was too high on my desire for him to care.

He stood up and grabbed my hand, "Come with me,"

We continued down the hallway, moving further and further away from the party. He stopped at a door and looked around to make sure the coast was clear before pushing it open to reveal an empty office. We stepped inside and he shut it behind me. It must have been someone's office. There was a table in the middle with a couple of files and stationery scattered across it. There was a large leather couch in front of it and big windows against the wall, displaying the nighttime sky. The moonlight peeped between the curtains that remained opened and illuminated the room. I turned to face Giovanni who had his head tilted to the side as he eyed my body. He couldn't hold it back. I could see he wanted me.

I slowly reached behind my neck and started running my fingers down, across my collarbone before continuing over the cleavage my dress had created

He tugged at his lip, "Isabella,"

"Yes, Giovanni?" I flicked my eyes to meet his, "Do you like what you see?"

I had never had the courage to be like this but with Giovanni it was different. He made me feel desired and that gave me an addictive rush that made me crave more. I wanted to see all the different ways I could get a reaction out of him. I felt comfortable enough with him to explore my own sexual desires.

He took a step closer to me, "I love what I see. You're fucking breathtaking,"

This time I took a step closer to him

"You know someone could walk in at any time?" He murmured seductively

"I know," I flicked my eyes up to meet his, "I don't care,"

He reached for me and pulled me closer to him, his lips crashing against mine. The previous intensity we had built up had returned and I wanted nothing more than to rip into him. I reached for his jacket and pushed it down his arms, dropping it to the floor. His hand found the back of my neck as he pinned me up against the nearest wall. His lips left mine and started to work its way across my cheekbones and down my neck. Each kiss burned against my skin sending electricity through my veins. Overwhelming desire coursed through me and I couldn't contain the pressure building between my legs. He reached for my dress and started pushing it upwards until he could slip his hand underneath. He grabbed my leg and lifted it as it wrapped around his waist. I threw my head back, soaking in every touch. My hands reached for his shirt and I started to undo the buttons as quickly as I could. I reached the last button and ripped his shirt open, revealing the markings against his body. The moonlight shone through the open curtains, illuminating him enough for me to soak in that body of his. I tugged at my lip, a small groan escaping me.

I reached for his pants, "Giovanni, I need to have you,"

He pulled away and reached for the buttons on his pants. I held my dress up to my waist, making sure it wasn't going to be a problem for him. I kept my hand wrapped around the back of his neck, digging my nails into his skin in anticipation. He pulled his pants and underwear down enough to reveal himself to me.

He was so ready for me.

He lifted my leg up around his waist again and positioned himself in between my legs. He ran his tongue over his lips as he pushed himself inside of me. Both of us let out a small gasp at the feeling of being skin to skin. I tightened around him as his lips returned to mine and we moved, both of us overcome with an animalistic desire. I didn't care where we were. I didn't care that at any moment, someone could walk in here and catch us. It was exhilarating to me. I threw my head back as his arm wrapped gently around the base of my throat. I wanted him to tear me apart. I had handed myself over to my deepest darkest desires and there was no going back.

His strong arms came around me as he lifted me up, my other leg wrapping around his waist as he pushed deeper inside of me. He turned brought us over to the couch that was directly behind us and he lay me down against it, pushing my dress up to keep from getting in the way. He didn't stop - we couldn't stop. We were consumed by each other. Each thrust deeper inside of me was sending my body further towards the edge.

"Yes, yes," I breathed

I threw my head back, soaking in the feeling of him inside of me. He filled me up and my body started to tightened around him, constantly pushing itself further and further. I opened my eyes and watched as he tilted his own head back, his own pleasure working its way over him. The sight of his clenched jaw and the way he couldn't hold back the small breaths that escaped his lips were sending my body into a frenzy. He reached for my right leg and slowly lifted it up. I didn't know what he was doing but I followed his lead. He lifted it straight up into the air and started to push it closer to my body, suddenly intensifying the feeling inside of me.

"Oh my God," I threw my head back as he pushed my leg closer to me, testing my flexibility as my knee moved closer to my chin

The feeling was unreal. He moved his body deeper inside of me and from this angle, he was getting to where he needed to be much easier. Each thrust pushing me further to my climax. I was loving every moment of it. I was loving every moment of having him where he belonged.

"I'm close, Giovanni," I breathed as the pressure between my legs escalated

"Don't hold back, baby,"

And I didn't. I allowed my body to be overcome with the overwhelming pleasure shooting through me. With one hard thrust inside of me, we both came undone. All my senses were heightened now. I could hear the music in the distance but I focused on our heavy breathing. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in. For a couple of minutes, we didn't move. We soaked in the lingering pleasure and even though that had taken a lot out of me, I was ready for more. I wanted to have as much of him that was humanly possible.

"Giovanni?" I murmured

"Yes, baby?"

"Let's get out of here,"