Chapter 35

"Sunday"

.

..

...

..

.

The boyfriends are currently glaring at Kenma and Kuroo who's hogging Hinata all by themselves as soon as they came.

Actually not only them but all the other teams are taking him away from them.
Not knowing why the others teams from tokyo prefectures made eye contact with visible question marks on the top of their heads.

Suga, Daichi and Asahi are nervously sweating, having a relationship with hinata is feels like heaven but it can also feel hell with this many people adoring the child like tangerine.

While the others are completely glaring at their backs who's talking to their boyfriend. Noya can't take it anymore and walls toward them, as soon as the previous parents saw this they ran after him but Noya is faster and ran and tackle hinata.

The gym went quiet when noya tackle hinata causing for them to stumble down, Noya on top of hinata hugging him and Hinata hugging his senpai securely before patting his back.

Admist of the atmosphere the first year boyfriends walls towards them proudly, head high up, smugly looking each of them while the third years mentally face palm.

This is it. The end. The chaos. The rage of hinata's parents.

"Hinata? Are you okay?"

"Mmhhh!"

"Glad to hear that, but please Nishinoya stand up."

"No."

"It's okay akaashi san"

"O-ok?"

"Hinata Shoyo from concrete are you sure?

"Yes!!""

"Get out of our way.."

"What are standing so smugly right in front of us?"

"Suga take your kids please."

"Uhh...."

"Suga?"

Daichi?

"Eh?"

"What is it hinata?"

"Daichi and Suga already disown us."

"Huh?"

"HUHHHHH?"

"WHAAAATTT?!?!?!?"

"WHYYYYY?!?!?!"

Different series of shouts and questions are thrown at them. As the four straight are laughing their ass off. Kenma and Kuroo nodding with understanding.

_________________________________________________________

Sitting at the gym floor nekoma's single mother yaku, furokodani Akaashi and Bokuto, Shiratorizawa Ushijima and Semi, and Aoba johsai Oikawa and Iwaizumi are looking down at The kneeling Karasuno except for hinata who's behind them.

"Boyfriends..."

"Fucking boyfriends.."

"Of our"

"Hinata shoyo"

"Actually ours..."

"SHUT UP!!"

"Jdidksos....yes...."

They glares at them before looking ag Hinata and gave their full attention at them, While their sons who's like a brother to Hinata, snickering or either also glaring at their pitiful sight.

Hinata who's been watching for minutes finally stood ul and walks between them, looking up at his other parents, like protecting them to full dragon who's in rage.

"Um..I love them...Please don't hurt them?"

Everyone softens when they heard that and tackles him except forbhis boys because the embarrassment and glare coming from the moms.

At the same time Ukai and Takeda walks in with other coaches. Upon arriving mountain of people are in one place.

"Where is hinata?"

Karasuno went stiff and slowly points at the mountain people.

"Huh?"

"MAMA HERE! "

The dads eyes are wide open as thar my heard that slowly pull away from the hug except for the unbothered moms.

Ukai walks toward them and stare, moms not backing down stares bacl and about a minute they all smiled..

"Papa...?"

"Kiddo! Come here, we have to eat and all of you it's dinner time!"

"HAI!"

Everyone walks toward the cafeteria, waiting for the mangers cooked and.
The managers and coaches sat separately from and so hinata, he's between Coach Ukai and Takeda sensei who keeps stacking his plate and his mama wiping his mouth and listening to his story.

The night came and everyone started getting ready to sleep, before sleeping Takeda walks in to karasuno.

"Everyone, please minimize your voices this room is not soundproof okay?"

"MAMA!! "

Hinata blushes and push him out, stomping to his bed with red face. He lay down and hugs Asahi in right side as Noya hugs him behind.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight shoyo/ hinata/ shrimp/ boke/ sweetie."

_________________________________________________________

Hello everyone thank you for reading, hope you enjoy it.

The serverbwe have still haven't a lot of members so feel free to join and pick your characters.

The taken characters is in the very first chapter I always update that when new members is added.

See you in next chaps my lil sunshines~!! 🌞