Chapter 19

"Where Is Hinata?"

.

..

...

..

.

The next day came and everyone is practicing since nekoma is coming to play a practice match with them. They are all tense npt because of the team but because nekoma means kuroo and kenma and that also means shoyo's ex

They all knew that they broke up but they are still exes, and that's what disturbs them but also understand since hinata is literally a boy magnet.

Speaking of hinata. He still haven't arrived and everyone is worried since he didn't message anyone or replying to their messages.

"What if while biking a truck run over him?"

"TANAKA!!!!"

"WHATTT I'M JUST STATING SOME POSSIBILITIES!!"

"Big word for a bald like you"

"Pffttt..."

"Noya shut up! and tsukishima respect me as your senpaii!!"

"Yes bald~sama "

"GSJSKAKAJSHSJSKSKJAHAH"

"NOYA, TSUKISHIMA!!!"

"T-Tanaka all of your possibilities are too negative..."

"Oh really? Hmmm.."

"Kageyama"

"Yes?"

"Hinata didn't message you?"

"No, not even a call"

"Well maybe he just overslept"

"Yeah..Let's just wait for him"

'Yamaguchi, kageyama, tsukishima your class is about to start you should go."

"Hai! suga san! Thank you!"

"T-Thank you suga san"

"Wow pfftt.. king can't even thank with our stuttering."

"Shut up bean pole!! "

'Scary."

"Tsukk- "

"Urusai Yamaguchi."

"Gomen Tsukki!"

The third years and second years chuckle or just shook their head as the first years keeps bickering but ir soon turn into worry when they remembered there other favorite first year that still haven't came.

They all went to their perspective room as the bell rings and just decided to wait if hinata will come or not.

_________________________________________________________

The first years have seperate room but to kageyama who's in the same class as hinata kept looking at his seat and the door hoping to see the tangerine but as class keep going hinata didn't appeared.

Tsukishima might looks like he doesn't care but he keeps looking at the window also hoping to see a shrimp running fast to his room but unfortunately he didn't see him.

Yamaguchi keeps fidgeting in his seat than usual that their teacher keeps asking him if he's alright or he have to go to the nurse office but he refuse and looks at the window, anxious and worried.

Recess came three went to secluded place where they always eat. No
tangerine can still be seen making them all quiet since he's usually the one who talk and talk and the others just reply or tease him.

The second years and third years are in the library with tanaka and nishinoya secretly eating and the others studying for their upcoming exam.

"What do you think happened to hinata?"
Asahi suddenly ask them as he finished reading his bibl- I mean Math book.

" actually don't know and I'm so worried for my baby crow" suga said calmly since they are in the library but internally he wants to wail and cry right there.

"He probably over slept or got something to do" Daichi said worry can be heard on his voice.

"But why didn't he message anyone? He always message us when he can't attend practice or school but he didn't today..."
Surprisingly noya said as he finished his food and cleaning his table beside him is tanaka nodding and agreeing to him.

"Not to mention that what if he got kidnapped since he's so small and-"

"Tanaka!!"

"Just what if..."

"Shhhh lower your voice " the library teacher said them kindly while smiling and pointing her finger to her lips indicating for them to lower their voice.

"Oh..Um sorry" suga said as he bow a little same with the other but after that he glare at tanaka, who is whistling pretending to be innocent.

_________________________________________________________

Afternoon practice came, ukai and takeda came and like the others they are  also worried since they treat him as their son as hinata treat them as his dad and mom which is quite funny yet adorable.

They are stretching since nekoma is going to come sooner and later and as I they jinx themselves the nekoma team arrived with their coach who straight went to ukai and tease him or insult him.

But as they are going to greet the nekoma team they notice that someone is missing that the nekoma team also notice that someone is missing to karasuno.

"Where is your setter and captain?"

"Where is hinata?"

They both look at each other thinking if it's a coincidence or-

They stop as they heard voices outside but not because it's only a voice but because it's a familiar voice that everyone knows.

_________________________________________________________

Hehe cliffhanger sorry and thank you for reading sorry for grammatical errors.

Should I make a discord server for us?
I'm kind of anticipating because what if no one will join or it's boring but tell me your opinion!!! Thank you ♡´・ᴗ・'♡

See you in next chapter my little sunshine~!! 🌞