Chapter 15

"saved"

.

..

...

..

.

Yamaguchi's POV:  (a/n: surprise?😂 My first POV cuz I always narrate)

Hinata Shoyo our cute Middle blocker I knew I don't have a chance to him, I'm always nervous and shy, especially to him but I like him so much.

Other thinks that me and Tsukki will be together because we look good or were always together but no because I only see Tsukki as my best friend who helped me before from bullies.

When did I start like him again? Oh it's when...

______________________flashback________________________

Tsukki is absent today and I'm not really closed with anyone except him not even the other first years since I'm very shy.

I went to the bathroom and did my business and wash my hands after, I was about to go out when someone stop me.

"Yams~ fancy seeing you hereee~" he smiled to me but I'm scared, I'm no match for him his taller and bigger than me, he step toward me as I step back,

"p-please go away...D-don't come near me" I was cornered and knowing that everyone already left to go to their perspective room made me more scared.

"but yams how can I do that when I want to hug you" He trace his finger to my face down to my shoulder.

"I-I d-don't want hug p-please leave me alone.." This is not the first time this happened but Tsukki is always there to back me up, I'm trembling and tears are pooling my eyes, I surely look pathetic

"yams~ you look so beautiful but you will look more beautiful~ " he tug my shirt and put his face to the crook of my neck "without clothes and me on top of y-"

"WHAT IS THIS?!! " in the bathroom door Ms.Leah my teacher standing with Hinata behind him.

"YEAHH WHAAATT!!" Hinata followed, If this is a normal occurrence I would have laugh but I'm still shaken up.

"Machimoto get away from yamaguchi this instant!! "

"YEAAAH BLEHH!!! "

"HINATA SHUT UP!"

"Gomen sensei.."

"this is not what it look like Ms, Leah"

"That's not what I saw and heard earlier, follow me to the office and Hinata help Yamaguchi"

"YES Ma'am"

As they left relief wash over me, uncontrollable  tears fell out my eyes as I slides down the floor, I keep crying until I felt a warm hug me.

I hug Hinata back and cried on him as he pat my back whispering soothing words that surprisingly worked. As I calmed down I apologize to hinata for wetting his clothes.

"it's okay yamaguchi I'm just glad that your ok now" he smiled softly as he wipes my tears and and there I knew I fell hard, I fell in love with Hinata shoyo, my savior.

____________________flashback ends____________________

I chuckled after remembering that because after that Hinata followed ne like a puppy and glares at the boys who are looking at me, but the team also glared at me as Hinata keep talking and following me but I have no regrets and I promise that I will confess to him someday so that I won't have any regrets.

"Yamaguchii here's your meatbuns!!"

"Thank you hinata"

I hope that you'll like me too.

_________________________________________________________

Hey guyssss!!!! Omighaddd we have reachedddd 2.97 K reads and I'm so thankful!!! I love you allll!

See you in next chapter!!!! (ღ˘ω˘ღ)