Chapter 41

"The Reason"

.

..

...

..

.

As the 2nd week of training camp started, each of players are practicing hard and sharpening their techniques and strategies.

Bokuto and Kuroo As they did last time pestering Tsukishima but pestering him isn't needed, after the whole Bokudad scene happened. Tsukishima tend to follow him and gain his trust, whivh really confused Kuroo as he didn't know what happened nor Bokuto tell him.

Oikawa rejecting and cursing at Ushijima especially when he start his popular phrase. Iwaizumi eyeing him incase he went feral and Tendou beside Ushijima supporting or singung his song to his team.

Osamu and Atsumu flighting in random things and suna recording it, for Hinata to see. Kita punishes them when he caught them causing another quiet fight.

Teru having a fun practice with his teams, joke here and joke there, everywhere joke, joke, joke...

(a/n: I don't know what's wrong with me...xD)

Sakusa either in the corner or beside hinata caressing his hair or cleaning him like a cat mother to it's cute pussy.

(a/n: I- It's 3am rn so-)

Karasuno as the usual the chaos group had their own momentum. Kageyama and Hinata practicing their minus tempo, Noya sharpening his rolling thunda, Tsukishima practicing with Bokuto and Kuroo. yamaguchi practing with the 3 second tears Kino, Enno, and Narita. The last one the 3 third years, they're practing their server and talking about strategies that can help them.

But after doing all that harp practices they all went to have fun their cute sunshine just to get cock block form other teams.

In Peaceful chaos in the early morning, Kiyoko and Yachi walk in while talking  as the players are simply eyeing them. They all think them as a couple, as much as they don't want to assume, it's just too impossible, Kiyoko only smile to yachi and also touchy to her while yachi kept blushing when she's around.

Other teams is already suspecting that the karasuno volleyball club is full of gays, and they wouldn't be surprised if takeda and Ukai is also in relationship.

Ukai blushing infront of Takeda or staring at him as Takeda obliviously continuing what he was doing. And also considering that hinala call them "mama" and "papa". No doubt they're definitely in relationship.

"So kiyoko san..Can I ask you something?" Yachi asked her queen sister.

"Sure, what is it?" kiyoko smiled softly at her princess sister.

"A-are you in a relationship?" yachi said nervously ask.

"Huh?" Kiyoko's mind went blank after she ask that.

"AH!! I'M NOT OFFENDING YOU OR ANYTHING D-DON'T BE MAD YOU'RE FANS WILL KILL ME IF THEY KNOW THAT I- " The little girl started blabbering nonsense when she saw how Kiyoko went quiet. Kiyoko looks at her surprised and amuse how the girl's mind function.

"Yachi h-hey calm down, I'm not offended or mad and my so called fans would never kill so calm down okay?"  She calmly explained patting her head

"H-hai!"

"So about your question."

"Y-yes?!?"

"Why did you suddenly ask that?" kiyoko curiously knowing how shy yachi about asking her with this kind of questions.

"W-well I saw you kissing last night outside our room, I was actually surprised seeing who is i-"  before she can complete her sentence various voices scream at them.

"LOOK OUT!!!"

"KIYOKO SAN!!!"

Everything happen so fast Yachi and Kiyoko are distracted to their conversation,while the players are playing hard when Ushijima's spike went to the girls direction.

Seeing this someone eye's widen and quickly ran to the girls hugging Kiyoko as he received the ball with his right hand, like a slowmo he and Kiyoko turn as the man protect her as the ball bounce back to the court...

.
.
.
.
.
Silence
.
.
.
.
.
.

"BROOOO?!!!?!!!"

"THAT'S SO COOOL!!!"

"AHHHHH?!?!!"

"W-WHATTTTTT?!?!!"

The whole Karasuno ran to them with Yamamoto being Tanaka's another bro.

Yes Tanaka, Our best boy Tanaka saved Kiyoko.

"Are you okay? Something hurt? Wanna go to clinic or maybe hospital? Tell me- "

"Tanaka I'm fine"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, yes, Ah yachi?"

"Huh..?"

"To answer your question yes I'm in a relationship with this simp and as I was also cut off last night he is straight because of me.."

" .  .  . "

Tanaka smugly smile to his crying bro (yamamoto) as held her closer to him while Noya pat him in his back congratulating him.

_________________________________________________________

Thank you very much for still reading this trashy book hope you still enjoy this!

See you in next chaps my lil sunshines~!  🌞