Chapter 47

"Hinata's Little Secret"

•  •

•  •  •

•  •

"Nice Received Nishinoya!"

"Don't mind kageyama! "

"Nice kill Daichi san!"

"Nic- AHHHHHHH! "

"TANAKA SHUT UP! "

"Nice Spike Asahi!!"

"Give me a toss Suga! "

"No touch ace Yamaguchi!"

"TSUKKIII NICEEE- "

"Don't call me tsukki."

"HINATA YOU GOT THIS!!"

The ball flew at the opponents with hugh speed and power from Hinata's spike. The libero tried to save the ball but It went too fast, everything happened in just a seconds, the ball that has been passed to Karasuno's court to when Kageyama toss it behind him too close to the net, Hinata spiking it down.

Everyone stopped for a moment before screaming in happiness whike the others groan for their loss. Karasuno won just like what Hinata promised to thw third years, he took them to national's, they all huddled up and shed the tears from happiness and the adrenaline they felt in the game.

Takeda and Ukai are smiling to their "kids" as they q eachother, proud of them and happy for the outcome they earn from practicing and practicing, hours to hours.

Kiyoko and Yachi who knows all the hardship they went to losing match, getting injured, being hopeless and all were quietly crying, Kiyoko a third year with Asahi, Suga and Daichi set aside the fact that after all of this, they would finally graduate and leave the Karasuno. But that doesn't mean that they wouldn't visit from time to time, knowing the boyfriend of Hinata.

"We won..." Daichi mutters as he hug his bathmate and boyfriends.

"Yes..." suga said dazed, with a few tears rolling down his rosy cheeks, As for Asahi he's just hugging them speechless and like a soft teddy bear he is.

"YEAAAAAAHHHHH" Tanaka said as run to his bro and took his shirt off.

"YOSHHHHHHH" Nishinoya climbnto Tanaka's shoulder and shouts with him.

"Tch." Tsukishima said but a soft smile is plastered to his face.

"TSUKKKIII HINAAAAA!!" Yamaguchi came tunning to them and hug Hinata and Tsukishima.

"BOKE THAT'S DEFINITELY MY WINNING POINT! " Kageyama started while point at his short orange head boyfriend.

"NO WAY THAT IS MINE!!" Hinata fire back

"Ah..Here we go again..." Ennoshita said with kino and narita behind him nodding while laughing.

'NO- mmph" before kageyama can finish, Hinata kissed him.

Everyone stopped and looks at them until...

"WHERE IS MY KISS?!?!!"

"ME TOO ME TOO!!"

"KISS ME TOO HINA!!"

"SHRIMP MY KISS?! WHERE??!?!"

"I WANT ONE TOO!!"

His other boyfriend came to him and squeeze him while asking for kisses, he giggles and gave them their kisses with all the happiness and love he have.

The audiences erupted and ask one question.

"WHATTTTTT?!?!!!!?"

Karasuno looks at each others and sheepishly smiles.

"Oops..?"

"Those brats..."

_________________________________________________________

"Wake up!!" Hinata climbed up to their beds start jumping.

The others start groaning and from the sunlight that went inside the window and the jumping cause by their cute little boyfriend. Suga took Hinata's and when he's about fall he catch him and hug him with his boyfriend following.

"Stupid you all have works to attend and Volleyball practices!"

HInata start nagging them like a mother until they wake up. This is how their morning routine starts.
And Yes! They finally live together with all their parents permission and the support of their fans.

They all live happily with the sunshine they learned to love as their sunshine love them equally except for the fact that he and nishinoya are tooo close after doing it, because Hinata likes to top him and nishinoya the freak he is, riles him up.

Kenma And Kuroo talked to him but they already respect his decision as they knew that Hinata already move on to them yet they're still clingy to make his boyfriends jealous and just like how soft he is. Kenma and Kuroo learned to love eachother which Hinata fully supported.

"Be careful! I love you!" Hinata smiles and kissed his boyfriends, one by one as they left.

Hinata sighs and smiles to himself. Lying down to sofa and looking at the ceiling he close his eyes and mutters.

"My plan worked.."

_________________________________________________________

Hey guys! This is the end for "Hinata's little secret but I MIGHT put some bonus chapter. And you might get a lil confuse by what hinata means.

What he said "my plan worked" means that from the very start he already plan how make them fall in love to acting innocent and little secrets he show off to make them amaze. That is all his plan.

And that's it!, again.. Thank you for reading! And Thank you for those who voted, commented and waited for my chapters I really appreciated all of it,  it's been a good experience!! Thank you!!