Chapter 36

"Soft tsukki and pervert yams"

.

..

...

..

.

Sitting the corner of gym Tsukkishima with Hinata on his lap, Everyone haven't came so they took a little rest, hinata snuggles to his chest as Tsukishima play with his phone while his other hand is caressing hinata's back.

Hinata hums everytime he felt satisfied that made tsukki happy and smiles, sometimes burying his face to the crook of hinata's neck that would cause a cute giggle from the ginger.

They're having their peaceful rest when the door open and there Yamaguchi walk in smiling widely at them. He walks towards them and sat in front of salt nf tangerine.

He pokes hinata's back as Tsukki kept cuddling hinata, not having a slightest care to yams. Hinata turn back and saw yamaguchi as the sunshine he is, he change his position but still in Tsukki's lap but he's now facing yams.

"Hinataaa kuuun! I also want a hugg!!" yams pouted as hinata chuckle and open his arms for a hug while the walking salt behind him scoff and pull him not lwtting him hug yams.

"Tsukki!- No it's okay" yamuchi smiles a little

"I can do this and be hugged from your thighs" he placed both his legs over his shoulder.

"much better"

"Y-yams!?!" hinata blushes he saw yamaguchi between his legs getting hug from his thicc thigh.

"Stop being horny yamaguchi" Tsukki scoff as he tighten his arms around hinata but didn't do any action as he is getting entertained with this.

"Shut up tsukki" he grabbed hinata's right ankle, trailing soft and small kisses reaching down the sunshine's inner thigh.

"it's not like you ain't enjoying this"

While this is happening, hinata is covering his mouth with the back of his hand with a blush on his chubby cheeks until he felt something hard down there and at his back.

"Oh" Yams noticed that hinata became stiff so is the junior he trying to control, he chuckles change his position from being hugged by the thicc thigh. He kneeled and put the orange head legs around him.

"Shoyo" kei mumbled to hinata's ears as he saw how yams members is pushed to hinata's

Due to embarrassment and hot atmosphere, hinata is panting a little bit, half eyes lidded and heavy breathing. It's quite a sight if you ask me.

Tsukki bend down to kiss his neck while yamaguchi to kiss his lips.....When the door opened.

"HEY HEY HE-"

_________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading hope you enjoy it!!

See you in next chaps my lil sunshines~! 🌞