Chapter 37

"Bokudad"

.

..

...

..

.

Bokuto stop from his track as he saw his son getting sandwich, he walks towards them ignoring his teams confuse call.

The others curiously eye Bokuto and saw him walks towards Tsukishima..? Yamaguchi..? And Hinata between them... Their eyes widen as they look at their captain, knowing how protective he is to the ball of sunshine.

Good thing akaashi is not yet with them but Bokuto is unpredictable.

Yamaguchi and Tsukishima slowly looks back and there they saw the owl captain literally looking down at them with no emotion.

Hinata who's not yet in his self stayed oblivious, tried to even his breathing and cheeks.

"Hinata..?" Bokuto called hinata as the said boy yelp and looks up confusely.

"B-Bokuto san?!? H-how? W-when???!" Hinata quickly stood up and shaking the owl even tho his shaking can't be called that because Bokuto stay silent and unmoving just looking at Hinata.

"So...Hinata can you go to you akaashi san and told him that practice is about to start" Bokuto suddenly smiles widely at him that made hinata sigh in relief, while while the others can tell that the smile he gave will cause trouble.

Bokuto took hinata's wrist and playfully push him out of the gym door. As Yamaguchi and Tsukishima frowns but also scared on what will happen on them.

The moment hinata left Bokuto turn around and look at them emotionless.

"What do you think you are doing?" he darkly said with his baritone voice.

His teams felt shivers ran up at their spine so is the two crow.

"He is our boyfriend, so it's completely normal" Tsukishima said as he looks away not wanting meet his eyes.

"I'm completely fine about this but....Doing the fucking deed here is not. I do not want to see my son getting sandwish with two or more person. Keep your dicks to you pants or I will personally break it off..." Bokuto declared
as he looks down at them, the heavy atmosphere suffocates them but Bokuto payed no attention and waited for their answer.

"Y-yes sir!"

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi yelp not knowing what to do. the stupid and noisy owl that they know is gone and replaced with cold, quiet and emotionless own.

They all stayed quiet not wanting to anger the captain more when Hinata and Akaashi walks in.

"Bokuto san!"

Instantly bokuto's face change and ran towards them as if nothing happened.

He hugged Hinata saying how much he missed him while Hinata is giggling answering that he just went to fetch akaashi like what he said. Akaashi looks at the two at pat both of their head.

Everyone looks at them amused yet still scared on how fast Bokuto can change his demeanor.

_________________________________________________________

Thnak you for readingg hope you enjoy it I know it's short

See you in next chaps my lil sunshines~!🌞