Chapter 44

"Silence"

• •

• • •

• •

"Hinata seems very quiet.." Akaashi said to his fellow pretty setter kenma.

"And he look so tired..." Kenma said whiel worriedly looking at the silent crow.

"Hey what are you two talking about?" Kuroo said as he came from behind.

"Hinata." Akaashi simply said.

"Right, he keeps spacing out" Kuroo said while looking at the little crow also worried af.

"Wonder what's wrong with him..?"  Kenma mumbles.

"Maybe he and his boyfriends got into a fight?" Kuroo said while glaring the the whole karasuno team.

"Kinda possible and if ever that happened." Akaashi darkly mutter.

"They're definitely toast..." kuroo said darkly that you can almost see a dark aura around him.

"fucking stupid...." kenma mutters but his eyes dangerously bore at the back of karasuno team

(a/n: toast also means trouble)

_________________________________________________________

Meanwhile the karasuno team talks worriedly about they're boyfriend who been so quiet asbhe woke up. They all want to talk tobhim but seeing how he leave to be alone made them back away. They kept glancing at each other when theybare playing or not because of the odd behavior of their sunshine.

Hinata knows that everyone is worried about him but since morning he can't still comprehend what happened to him, he only have 1-3 hrs of sleep and because of that his volleyball performance isn't good or him.

The flashback of last, the hands that suffocate him, the eyes that bore into his made him close his eyes, the kiss the he gave that made his body shivers in disgust. Everything, everything scare him.

At the end of practice he walk out the gym and wander around to find a place he can calm himself.
There he found a big tree with a swing. He smiles softly and let his feet take him to the swing, he sat down and looks at the scenerie of the flowers infront him. It calms him. The wind blowing to his sweaty small figure as the trees and flowers sway with him.

He took a deep breath and smile genuinely continuing with his swinging stronger and softly laughing here and there. He feel free like a crow he is flying as wind blows.

He kept doing this until he felt refreshed and ready to head back but when he turn back, his body is immediately swept by someone.

He big hands and and bulk figure came into his eyes and the other looks at him.

"DAICHI SAN?!!"

"Why hello babe, you look quite happy"

Hinata blushes and looks down as Daichi chuckles he sat down with hinata sitting on his lap.

"So how are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling refreshed!" hinata happily said behind him the sun shine brightly almost happy that little one is now ok.

Daichi hugs him and put his head into hinata's shoulder. "but what made you so quiet?"

"I just a had a nightmare, nothing to worry" Hinata said and he pat daichi's back and hug him.

"Ok...This feel nice..."

"You look so tired daichi san..We still have around 5 minutes break you can take a nap.."

"I love you"

"I love you too.."

With that Daichi fell asleep as hinata kept softly humming until he fell asleeo with his captain boyfriend.

_________________________________________________________

The break ended and the Krasuno's Captail and short middle blocked hasn't come back, Ukai made them look for them as the other team offer to help. They all left the gym to look after their missing team.

Suga and Asahi is together wandering around when they saw a silhouette of two figure behind the big tree. He poke Asahi's cheeks and points at it. They walk towardsbthe figure and what they saw almost made the burst into crying mess because of the cuteness they saw. They kept staring the two until they decided to sleep with them seeing how comfortable the two is.

The second to found them kageyama and yamaguchi and without second thought they all also made themselves comfortable slept beside their boyfriends.

And lastly the underrated friends Tsukishima and Nishinoya they kept bickering back and forth making them stop tk theirbtracks and fight until they remember what they're supposed to do and continue walking.

They wanders around feeling exhausted but then they saw a bunch of figure at the ground the walk toward it and they saw their boyfriends sleeping with the two missing members.

Nishinoya quickly search for a place where he can sleep and lie down as Tsukishima shooks his head and smile softly at his members/boyfriends behavior.

And that's how they got found, sleeping peacefully with the calm and happy atmosphere around them.

_________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading!