Chapter 43

"The Incident"

• •

• • •

• •

In middle of the night where the quietness of the night eveloped the world Hinata woke up from his deep slumber. Not wanting bother the others he quietly tip toe outside their room.

Walking down the hallways is normal for him but something is off....Like someone watching him.. Being the scaredy cat he is thought that it's a ghost.

He arrived at the bathroom door and slowly open the door, the door made that annoying sound and intense sound in horror movies that went shivers to his spine.

He didn't look back at the big mirror afraid on what his brain can imagine and walk inside the cubicle do his business.

Minutes passed and Hinata walked out refreshed and ready to sleep back on his soft bed...

A hand cover his mouth, everything happened so fast but all he know is that the man is bigger than him and it scared him so much he's trembling but no big movements can be made.

He felt paralyzed. The hand is big and rough, it almost cover his whole face if the man didn't lower his hand.

He took a quick peak and he saw a man maybe older than him, just like his hand his body is big like bokuto, dark hair and a piercing on his lowe lip and left ear.
Emerald eyes that bore into his. Not soft or hard.

Just blankly staring....

"Are you finish checking me out?" he asked me but only muffled noises came out as he is still covering my mouth. Instead of removing it the man laugh like a madman.

"I'm sorry but I can't take a risk to take my hand off your pretty little mouth." he smiled so wickedly at me but also with softness to the point that I'm confuse if his joking or not.

"Hinata...Hinata Shoyo..." he called my name about 5 times and then he look at me.

"I love how your name rolls perfectly in my tongue..But I would like it better to break you..So..So..Bad" he grip onto my wrist tightly as he smiled at me..

His eyes..Filled with excitement and nothing more...

I tried to scream but his hands are getting in my way.

*bang*

The door flung open and there stood another man A little bit shorter than thean infront of me.

"Get away from him"

"Your no fun, I was just about to start."

"No, This is against the law. You can be also kicked out from our team if they know this!!"

"But you won't tell them. right?"

"I will if you won't get away from him."

He scoff while the white haired man stayed blank. I don't know what they're trying to do but I'm thankful at the other man. If he didn't come..I don't know what will happen to me.

The black haired man lifts my chin up and push his face close to my own, rubbing his cheeks to mine and kissed my jaw.

"I'll come back.."

Without thoughts the next thing I know I'm walking back to the dark hallways, straight to my bed. but not near to sleepy or tired just numb. Everything felt like a dream, a very very bad dream. a nightmare

_________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading.!