Chapter 21

"Jelly Crows and Naughty Cats"

.

..

...

..

.

Kuroo walks toward the karasuno and whisper something to hinata that made him beamed and run towards the others and to kenma who's sitting at the floor, looking at him and smiling lightly as he saw shoyo ran to him smiling and ready to jump on him, which really happened.

"Be careful shoyo"

"Kenmaaa gimmeee" hinata said as he cling on kenma glowing as usual.

"Ok..Here but calm down.."

"Okii!!!"

While kuroo smiles to karasuno but a hint of teasing and smug can be seen , Karasuno glare at him as he bows and leave to follow their sunshine.

Kuroo sat beside hinata who's playing with kenma's phone with his favorite game that have he can only play to kenma's phone since it's premium. Hinata is sitting in the middle and playing not seeing the exchange between the Karasuno and Kuroo who keeps glaring, mouthing and pointing their middle finger to each other.

"What are you  playing chibi?" kuroo ask as sat beside hinata while leaning on him.

"Volleyball!!"

"Oya? that's your favorite game that kenma purchased before right?" kuroo looks at kenma who blushed and wiggle his eyebrows.

"Mhm!!"

"Kuroo shut up..To noisy.." kenma told him to fuck off without being noticed that he's saying that kuroo because of other reason.

"okaaaaay..~..."

The other team members are watching them with popcorn that came from nowhere, they want to laugh at thier stupidity and amused how oblivious hinata is.

_________________________________________________________

Meanwhile Karasuno is ready to atacc kuroo and protecc hinata to the pervert rooster who keep sliding his hand up and down to hinata thicc milky soft thigh with him looking at them and smirking, Kenma also have his arms around small waist, head into his shoulder and sniffing the super super ultra mega oblivious sunshine.

"Should we kidnapped him and then shred him into pieces?" noya said while imagining kuroo getting shred

"Yes but before that let's chop his pp off" Tanaka said to he back up his bro and laughing evily.

"No, let's kidnapped and torture him." surprisingly yamaguchi said while smirking with the two.

"No, How about we kidnapped him, cut his pp off then let him watch as we cut it into pieces, put tabasco sauce in his nose and hole, take his nails off, pluck out every hair, tear his skin, and-" suga was cut off before more colorful words came out of his beautiful mouth, as the team sweatdropped and paled at his detailed plan.

"Suga that's enough.." daichi said as he cover his boyfriend mouth

"Just suggestions " suga said sassily crossing his arms.

"T-That is t-too detailed..!" Asahi said as he can imagine every words came out of his boyfriend mouth.

"Suga san I- ..Remind me not to anger" him.." Tsukkishima said as ge looks away

"Yeah..." kageyama miraculously agreed

They all stopped talking when they a yelp, looking at Hinata's place they saw him cradling Kenma, Kuroo behind him hugging his back with hinata in the middle blushing and asking them 'what's wrong'

"Nothing chibi chan.." Kuroo said hugging him from behind and lighty kissing his neck.

"Shoyo you still fit me.." kenma said as hinata looks at him causing for him to turn on and shoyo felt it.

"K-kenma!! "

"He meant fit in his lap..What are you thinking chibi?" Kuroo said not knowing that he's wrong because kenma's member is already poking hinata

"I-I... ngn~ ah~ ..." hinata can't talk nor move but when he felt the budge under him he bit his lip to prevent himslef from moaning but Kuroo just have to lick his earlobe making moan and moving causing another moan.

"Still sensitive..~.." kenma said as kuroo chuckle on his ears making blush more.

The gym went silent as they heard hinata's erotic moans the coach tried to snap them back but failed they all kept looking at hinata with lust and adoration.
Kenma and Kuroo noticed it and immediately glare at them making them snap to reality. They all blushed and looks away while lev is intensely staring at hinata so yaku kick his butt.

Suga ran towards them and quickly scoop uo hinata while glaring at them and hugging hinata tightly who's madly blushing in his embrace as he cover his red face to everyone.

Noya and Tanaka ran full speed to the two as Tsukkishima scoff at them walking to the bench pretending not to care, Yamguchi wan to hinata panicking and looking if Kuroo left a hickey, Daichi went to the coaches to say sorry and Kageyama...well a dark aura is surrounding him but he wasn't moving from his spot.

Noya and Tanaka pull Kuroo and kenma but stop when Yaku pull kenma away from them and shoo them away with Kuroo. They went inside the clubroom and.. They well um pounce on him like a angry beast(dog) and atacc.

"BARK BARK WOOF WOOF GRRRRR ARF ARFFF BARL BARK"......

(a/n: umm...I can't explain..)

x

At the end of the day karasuno won because of too much jealousy that they pour on the poor ball. The crows went home after that with one thing on their mind.

"I need to confess sooner, if not many bitchaass motherfucker will steal him"

_________________________________________________________

Hey guys I'm sorry for the delay but I jist finished our exam today and I still have many activities to do.

About the discord server, I already delete it because I realized that I can't manage it so let's just get along here hehe.

See you in next chapter my little sunshines~!! 🌞

Ps: Ik that my writing style keeps changing but it also change according to my mood 😂