Chapter 46

"Missing"

•  •

•  •  •

•  •

"It's been 1 hour!! And he still haven't come back!!"

"I know suga calm down.."

"How can I calm down!!! My Baby is missing and I don't know wher- "

*slap*

"Get your fucking grip Suga san! OUR boyfriend is missing not only yours, so instead of panicking and shit help us to search not screaming like a fucking madman." Yamaguchi slapped his upperclassmen due to his own irritation towards his behavior to their problem.

"YAMAGUCHI!!!???!"

"No shit don't give me that look I just woke him up."

"Y-yeah his right..Thanks"

"Your welcome now get your ass up and help us."

The others look at them as they walk away like nothing happened. 👁️👄👁️ Suga's boyfriends just shook their head and continued searching.

"Karasuno is weird."

"Hella weird..."

The other teams said as they saw what happened seconds ago.

_________________________________________________________

Hinata kept screaming and struggling underbthe man's disgusting touch. He cries was never heard Onima kept kissing him and slicing his body. Low whispers of his name slowly became a disturbing to Hinata. He felt trapped and with Onima's body hovering him, he realized how small he is unlike other players, and It scared him so much.

"Onima please stop!! I'm begging you pl- AHHHHH!!!" Before he can finish his sentence Onima pierce the pocket knife to his skin, he messy kisses toward his neck and lips cause nothing but overwhelming fear..

"Fuck shoyo! yes! scream! Let me hear your lovely voice!" Onima tear his shirt open, small waist, paler skin due to blood loss, pinkish nipples, heavy breathing and blood from his own. Onima smiled Evily as he traced the knife to his body.

"No no no pleaso no...Hurts" Hinata keps begging him to stop but all Onima did is smile and kisses him.

"This was never in my plan but you have a fucking beautiful body like a woman and I'm pretty sure that your hole would be so beautifully tight." Onima continued kissing Hinata as his hands proceed to take his pants off.

"Beautiful...Now I can make you more scream but in another way.." Onima started taking his pants off, revealing his own member

(a/n: —revealing his own small, smelly fishy, 90 degrees ball.)

After rubbing his shaft to Hinata's hole, he position his self and..

*bang*

The door opened and there stood Hinata's savior and behind them is Shoji.

"You fucking Bit-" He didn't get to finish his sentence when Tsukishima punch him as Noya, kageyama and Asahi followed.

Daichi, Yamaguchi And Suga went to hinata's side and slowly hug the crying tangerine. They felt mad and wanted to throw punch with others but they need to check on Hinata. They felt their blood boil the moment they opened the door just to see someone ready to r*p* their boyfriend.

(a/n: I only censored this word because someone might be trigger by this unlike some curse words and etc)

Shoji watch them as they throw punch at his friend and walks away smiling to himself.

"punishments for someone who dearly deserves it"

(a/n: nanno vibes ✨ )

_________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading!